Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remington tonight anyone ??

Started by jdelo77, September 27, 2012, 06:21:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

I'm sitting here with my wife and her friends bored out of my skull  at dinner ...gonna play a few at Rem tonight , feel free to join in .. I have no programs , or any literature so I'm betting blind ...

jdelo77

jdelo77

If the odds go up to at least 2-1 I'm going 20WP 7

jdelo77

husker71

hard to find better off breeding than the 7 in race 4 BUT I am going to longshot  9 in race 4

jdelo77

jdelo77

I played a 7/2 ext just to back it up .. Hard to bet against that 7 ...

jdelo77

husker71

I bet the 9  over all and then went back and got the 7 over a few  and tri the 7 9 and 12

jdelo77

Damn .. Got close to a 300 dollar exacta

jdelo77

Hmmm going 8/1 ext here win bet on the 1

jdelo77

jdelo77

50 cent pick 4

3,4,6,9 WT 2,3,7,1 WT 8 WT 12,9,6

husker71

had to run for a moment  that race 4 pick was nice   I will rejoin the betting in after the next race

jdelo77

Good luck man I'm going to let my pick 4 play out and see how I do ...

jdelo77

Inside post looks like the place to be ..

husker71

sure does but in this race (7) berry is getting off a horse that just won by 16 lengths to stay with Calhouns horse.  I like the off pedigree of the Calhoun runner.  By the wway in the 4th the Asmussen horse was out of a Bling horse.  I have been watching that breeding  and the other night missed a $93 horse on an off track by Way to Much Bling at RP. 

jdelo77

I'll have to do some research when I get home , I have literally nothing in front of me but my phone lol ... Damn that was a nice winner by steinberg there ..

jdelo77

I'll take a crack at the tri here .. 8,1,2,3 WT 1,2,3,4 WT 1,2,3,4 ... Let's see if this inside post thing holds.

husker71

I am going to be stupid and play   the 9  even though I know I should stay close to the rail 

jdelo77

I'm out... Good luck with this last race man ...

husker71

going to use the 7 and then sign out and hope in the morning I see some profit. race 9  7 over all and then 7/2 and 4/over all