Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(205) 458-3000 (205) 458-3031 - FAX...Just left my message

Started by Conway4Hogs, October 17, 2009, 06:26:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Conway4Hogs

One Bad Boy

We needed Steve Shaw as the ref today! He is the only good one in the SEC!

Marshfieldhog

Just sent mine, won't help but it makes you feel better.

Conway4Hogs

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

stinkyhog

dafe1

Hawg-U

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Conway4Hogs

Bump...Do it hog fans...Make them spend half a day Monday cleaning their voice mail

lookinupthehill

Fax'd.  Be sure to be courteous and list specifics.  I detailed all 3 BS calls at the end of the game

1) PI on Broadway
2) Personal Foul on Sheppard
3) No Off PI on Andru Stewart's near endzone pick.

Wooderson

Rogers Redding is the head of officiating.  It'll ask for the first three letters of last name.  Flood his mailbox Hog fans.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

LAHOGG

Lets not forget about all the bad ball spots.  Today they let it be to obvious.

Hogger

Got mine in the pipeline:

"SEC Officiating Crew for Arkansas-Florida Game and SEC Officials Administration:
The blatant and significant bias toward Florida in the recent Arkansas vs. Florida game was ridiculous.  With many no calls in Florida's favor (multiple holding no calls, and the offensive pass interference no call on a sure Arkansas interception in Florida's endzone) and the two penalties on the Arkansas defense on Florida's last touchdown drive (pass interference on Ramon Broadway in perfect position and personal foul on Malcolm Sheppard when standing his ground on a block from a Florida offensive lineman), Arkansas was cost a win.  These no calls and penalties had significant impact on the game's outcome and the offending SEC officials should not be allowed to officiate another SEC game due to their obvious bias for the Florida Gators and/or contempt for the Arkansas Razorbacks."

The_Iceman

keep sending them boys.

point out the big 15 yard penalties!

MNHogFan

Conway4Hogs

CallThemHawgs!

Rockoutw/yourHogout

CoonHog1971

Man I agree everyone should call and leave a voice mail, but no profanity and do not call if you have been drinking adult beverages. We do not wont to look like a bunch of idiots. These officials were obiviously against the Hogs. I am sure they will get some type of disciplinary action, however it will not change the outcome.

Ilikthiskindaparty

Told them that at the very least I expected a public apology to our players,coaches,fans,and the entire nation.
I'm going to be here all day.

SLC

Rodgers Redding, the Coordinator of SEC football officiating.

Southeastern Conference
2201 Richard Arrington Blvd. North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205) 458-3000
(205) 458-3031 - FAX

his extension is 3025
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

FedorE

FedorE

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

El Puerco

Fax sent.  Be respectful. If you include a lot of emotion and abuse it will go right in the trash.  There will be no change unless the administration actually looks into this kind of stuff (like with the Georgia-LSU game)

El Puerco

arslp

My name is written twice on the sidewalks at U of A; the first for a bachelors degree in education; and the second for a master's degree in speech-lanuguage pathology. 

Like my friend "ArkieBrat" says, "Gettin' old ain't for sissies".

cotterhog

I called and left a message on Rogers Redding's voicemail.

DeltaBoy

Call and leave that sucker a message I told him that crew should be fired.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Conway4Hogs

called again and asked roger how much of a cut does he get on the BCS payout to the conference

HOG_INSURANCE

Quote from: lookinupthehill on October 17, 2009, 06:44:24 pm
Fax'd.  Be sure to be courteous and list specifics.  I detailed all 3 BS calls at the end of the game

1) PI on Broadway
2) Personal Foul on Sheppard
3) No Off PI on Andru Stewart's near endzone pick.

And what about the multiple holding no calls on floridas O-line?  They had our jerseys twisted all over the place.  Most one-sided game I have seen in a while.  It was made obvious that the Refs did not want Florida to loose their Homecoming game.  Remember Florida was suppose to win by 24!
Thank goodness my N.O. Saints are winning!

3BoarsDown

Hogphilia

Quote from: Wooderson on October 17, 2009, 06:46:29 pm
Rogers Redding is the head of officiating.  It'll ask for the first three letters of last name.  Flood his mailbox Hog fans.

And this will only result in the officiating crew getting a promotion.  Rogers REdding - Supervisor of Officials is the same Rogers Redding that was suspended for 3 weeks back in the 90's when he was reffing for screwing Alabama....So, shortly afterward, he was promoted to Supervisor of Officials....SEC = Corruption

Hog Milanese

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on October 17, 2009, 08:41:30 pm
I called and left a message as Tim Tebow's d#ck.

How can something 2 and a half inches tall hold a phone??

Razorhio

<<Bump>>  Just faxed

Mr. Slive,

How long will the greatest football conference in the country continue to suffer from the worst officiating in the country?  The number of mistakes and outrageous calls we've seen this season are ridiculous.  Until today, the excessive celebration call at the end of the Georgia/LSU game was the worst example, but what I saw today in the Florida/Arkansas game left me speechless.  The pass interference call against Arkansas, followed by the unsportsman-like conduct call, towards the end of the game were beyond questionable - they were downright awful.  This was followed up with a no-call against Florida for obvious offensive pass interference on their next possession.  There were several others, but these were among the most egregious.  How long will this be allowed to continue?  Much like in the Georgia/LSU game, these calls likely changed the outcome of the contest.   

I ask that you take immediate measures to improve the quality of officiating in the SEC.  The coaches and players in our conference, who work tirelessly to be the best in the country, deserve nothing short of the best when it comes to officiating.  Please do whatever is necessary to correct this problem.

Hogger

Left a message for Mr. Redding and asked him to call me back so we could discuss the matter further.  Told him that many of the calls made by the officials of the Arkansas-Florida game showed the incompetence of the officiating crew and that I wondered about the hiring criteria for those officials.

I wonder if he'll call back.   ;) ;D :razorback:

Hogs_fan_for_life

Conway4Hogs

Just faxed my resume in.  The way I figure  Arkansas needs at least one ref on their side ? Besides apparently it doesn't take much to be a back judge, A open wallet and the ability to grab a flag out of your pocket

IndyHog76

Did you whine about the fact that they blocked Tejada's two missed FGs?

Hogger

Quote from: Conway4Hogs on October 17, 2009, 10:25:09 pm
Just faxed my resume in.  The way I figure  Arkansas needs at least one ref on their side ? Besides apparently it doesn't take much to be a back judge, A open wallet and the ability to grab a flag out of your pocket

+1  :)

hawgsav1

Btw, this was the same crew as the Georgia-LSU game from a few weeks ago right?
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

TNRazorbacker

This should get their attention big time! You know we have got to be the only ticked off fans that have ever done this after a loss (especially in the SEC you know)

They will be sooooo shocked and moved by this. I'm anticipating a re-do game.