Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stat put up after last game

Started by Rawker, November 19, 2016, 01:50:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawker

1 of FIVE teams with 80+ wins and fewer than 15 losses in last 5 seasons.  I think they missed by one loss last season, but that still says a lot about the trajectory.  The trajectory had not resulted in the kind of tourney appearances everyone wanted to see, but it resulted in enough confidence that we have had a couple of monster recruiting seasons and are looking way up starting with this season.  A stat like that just does not see eye-to-eye with the kind of negativity or apathetic attitude towards the program that has been seen.  Sometimes when you climb slowly, you still get to the top! 

Atlhogfan1

One of 5 teams in the SEC?  Other teams on the list?

If a program avg 19-14 record per season they could make the list? 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Raiserback

That stat was for home games only.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Rawker

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Rawker on November 19, 2016, 01:50:16 pm
1 of FIVE teams with 80+ wins and fewer than 15 losses in last 5 seasons.  I think they missed by one loss last season, but that still says a lot about the trajectory.  The trajectory had not resulted in the kind of tourney appearances everyone wanted to see, but it resulted in enough confidence that we have had a couple of monster recruiting seasons and are looking way up starting with this season.  A stat like that just does not see eye-to-eye with the kind of negativity or apathetic attitude towards the program that has been seen.  Sometimes when you climb slowly, you still get to the top!
HOME GAMES
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 19, 2016, 02:04:21 pm
One of 5 teams in the SEC?  Other teams on the list?

If a program avg 19-14 record per season they could make the list?
no, one of only 5 teams IN THE NATION.

Never seen so much struggling with a simple stat. The stat says we have a top 5 home court advantage. Pretty good considering you guys stopped going to the games.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 20, 2016, 11:16:34 am
no, one of only 5 teams IN THE NATION.

Never seen so much struggling with a simple stat. The stat says we have a top 5 home court advantage. Pretty good considering you guys stopped going to the games.

The struggle was from omitted OP information.  Now it is clear.  Except no context like SOS given.