Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UTA Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, November 19, 2016, 08:25:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lynbug

Quote from: Jborohog09 on November 19, 2016, 08:25:45 am
Highlights of the win last night, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRfrSe3yoI&t=119s
Thanks, Jborohog09 for the clip.  I was just about to post some erratic thoughts about last  nights game but after watching I was more excited and upbeat (crowd excitement) than worried (Macon, Kingsley's foul trouble). Sitting with my sick mom so couldn't watch but listened sporadically on the radio.  Teams from these smaller conferences can sometimes pull upsets.  If you don't believe that think about every ncaa tourney......and since your from my part of the state a closer example....ASU beating Georgetown at Georgetown.  Anything can happen.

Little Lady Back

Thanks for sharing Jborohog09!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Jborohog09

Quote from: lynbug on November 19, 2016, 08:49:11 am
Thanks, Jborohog09 for the clip.  I was just about to post some erratic thoughts about last  nights game but after watching I was more excited and upbeat (crowd excitement) than worried (Macon, Kingsley's foul trouble). Sitting with my sick mom so couldn't watch but listened sporadically on the radio.  Teams from these smaller conferences can sometimes pull upsets.  If you don't believe that think about every ncaa tourney......and since your from my part of the state a closer example....ASU beating Georgetown at Georgetown.  Anything can happen.

That first half made me think of the A-State-Georgetown game.  The difference was that Georgetown didn't play as good defense in the second half as the Hogs last night and ASU had a bigger lead to work with.

Rawker

hogwood

Thanks so much Jboro! No other highlights like yours! I was at the game and the highlights just allow me to see it from another perspective.