Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs UT-Arlington

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 18, 2016, 06:23:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hawgrunner

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

WorfHog

My gut says we're going to fight back but we cannot do this again. It's like Fort Wayne again. Kentucky couldn't have scored more yet.

Hollywood870

Hollywood870

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on November 18, 2016, 07:28:17 pm
Is it their defense or our bad shooting?
Bad ball handling, passing, shooting, defensive rebounding by us so far.

If anyone cared about razorback basketball, this would be really bad.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

discombobulationist

We should really make them play in Barnhill until demand increases enough to use Bud Walton. It would be a much better environment.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogberry Snortcake

johnfanman

There is the character. Its Dusty and Moses. Great job guys.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgrunner

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgrunner

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

WorfHog

UT-A is doing what we want to do better.  :puke: Mike needs to put eh fear of God in these guys, terrible first half.

hawgrunner

We got going there for a little but really need to keep that push going.

Pigasaurus

Not enough perimeter d and not enough players involved in offense.  Hannahs popping and couple guys driving.  Lets get the ball to big boy!
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Scott7703

oldbooniehog

Hollywood_HOGan45

Barford and Kingsley trying too many NBA moves and costing the team.

OutlawHawg

I still think we come out and blow their doors off in the second half. Hogs gonna win by 8 or 10.

WPS!

Danny J

Quote from: OutlawHawg on November 18, 2016, 07:59:00 pm
I still think we come out and blow their doors off in the second half. Hogs gonna win by 8 or 10.

WPS!
Hope so but unless we fix our pick and roll defense at the half it may just be more of the same.

Cornfed Pig

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: WorfHog on November 18, 2016, 07:54:29 pm
UT-A is doing what we want to do better.  :puke: Mike needs to put eh fear of God in these guys, terrible first half.

I wish he would just say "Nolan would you like a word with these guys?".  I think he would know how to talk to them.

HogCzar1

For those who have predicted a NCAA berth in March, you cannot afford to lose a game like this at home. The spurt before half by UTA was hurtful. Much better effort needed in second half.

OutlawHawg

Quote from: Danny J on November 18, 2016, 08:00:54 pm
Hope so but unless we fix our pick and roll defense at the half it may just be more of the same.

Bro you're either with us or against us! Hop on board the Razorback express because we're about to go down town to pound town! WPS!

BigSexyHog

Pretty disappointing 1st half.  See if they put it together in the next 20 mins
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Marshfieldhog

Letsroll1200

We are suppose to be known for defense and hustle. However we have not displayed any of that tonight.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 18, 2016, 07:58:14 pm
Barford and Kingsley trying too many NBA moves and costing the team.

Kingskey is pressing to show scouts. I'm hoping for the old Moses Kingskey.