Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs UT-Arlington

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 18, 2016, 06:23:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

I personally think the Spain trip helped this team pull out this win. Especially that game they lost which they were down Big and cameback but couldn't finish at the end

Danny J

What's nice is having the talent to not need to rely on just 1 or 2 guys. I worry about the Minnesota game and the number of fouls called.

tophawg19

that coach might be one to watch in the future if we ever need to replace ours . looks like their are some good young coaches coming up so the future looks bright .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

elksnort

Quote from: WorfHog on November 18, 2016, 09:34:27 pm
Don't discuss then. You chose to reply and deep deep down You know I'm right.  Kentucky and Duke get away with murder on the court and it's sickening. Watching them throw tantrums when called for stuff is hilarious. Watching Wisconsin beat them last year was great. Watching Arkansas beat them is 100x better. Cal's a slimeball always on the cusp of a NCAA's scandal he cannot cover up.
you're changing to the damn subject.  I was not talking about refs I'm talking about Kentucky doesnt  senior leadership they get the best talent in the country that's what I'm f****** talking about. Carry on...

WorfHog

Quote from: elksnort on November 18, 2016, 09:55:29 pm
you're changing to the damn subject.  I was not talking about refs I'm talking about Kentucky doesnt  senior leadership they get the best talent in the country that's what I'm f****** talking about. Carry on...

They don't need to play 6-9 vs 5 so it helps.

1hawgballer2

Quote from: Danny J on November 18, 2016, 09:45:28 pm
What's nice is having the talent to not need to rely on just 1 or 2 guys. I worry about the Minnesota game and the number of fouls called.
[/quote)
Comments-
Tonight's game will provide plenty film for the coaches to use as a correction tool

1hawgballer2

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 18, 2016, 09:54:14 pm
that coach might be one to watch in the future if we ever need to replace ours . looks like their are some good young coaches coming up so the future looks bright .

Interesting thought, what exactly caught your keen eye. He has an experience ball club added a few new players with a 6'9 player considered to be one that will play at the next level. Still they lost 3 games in a row, I would think you look at the coaches that are playing on in this tournament

FayettevilleHog

Interesting thing watching their coaches. I sit near the visitors bench. They have an older assistant coach that acted like the head coach while their head coach mostly just walked around. The older guy made all the substitutions and did most of the yelling instructions to players on the floor.

hawginbigd1

Our defensive intensity was horrible the first 10 minutes, good win, glad to see Barford come up big! I can tell you the Hervey from last year on the court tonight we probably don't get close to coming back.

Jonteviosk

Are you freaken kidding me...First we struggle in the opener then we struggle against this chump ass team we should have beaten by 50. Wow we really aren't going to the tourney this year. Coach will be fired and we will lose all these fine players we have coming in. We should have never been down to this team for us to have to come back...We should have never trailed to them on our floor no less. Minnesota beat this same team like a red headed step child...Were going to get killed by Minnesota. What the hell and don't give me this crap that this is a good team they are chumps. Fort Wayne I can buy into they were experienced and favored to win their conference. Wow this shouldn't have even been a close game and you guys are satisfied with this? Don't know what were gonna do now. Moses 5 pts and 3 reb totally unacceptable.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

cosmodrum

Quote from: Jonteviosk on November 19, 2016, 12:14:27 am
Are you freaken kidding me...First we struggle in the opener then we struggle against this chump ass team we should have beaten by 50. Wow we really aren't going to the tourney this year. Coach will be fired and we will lose all these fine players we have coming in. We should have never been down to this team for us to have to come back...We should have never trailed to them on our floor no less. Minnesota beat this same team like a red headed step child...Were going to get killed by Minnesota. What the hell and don't give me this crap that this is a good team they are chumps. Fort Wayne I can buy into they were experienced and favored to win their conference. Wow this shouldn't have even been a close game and you guys are satisfied with this? Don't know what were gonna do now. Moses 5 pts and 3 reb totally unacceptable.

Lol @ MA being fired. He practically has tenure
Go away, batin'

WorfHog

One game does not the season make. Cool your jets. The basketball team is fine. 3-0 not #1-0

WorfHog

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 19, 2016, 12:24:11 am
I guess I'm glad I couldn't watch it.

Quality game, not a blowout so the fans that stay home anyway just come on here to complain about a win.

Iwastherein1969

I'd caution you to flush this year's team down the crapper. They have played 3 games together against fair competition and have won all 3. Do you know just how difficult it is to be down 25-8 and come back and win ? The intimidation factor is gone, in their minds they believe they can beat you and past that, unless you are Kentucky with a team of all stars, in today's college basketball climate where everyone believes they can win any game, I think these boys showed true determination to pull out the win. We were down 17 and won by four. That means we outscored a team by 21 points who, in their minds, thought they would beat us. A helluva task if you ask me. This team may not be 1994, but how many teams at any school can say they had that kind of talent ? These kids will learn to play together and get better each game. There will be setbacks but this team will make the NCAA tournament. After tonight, you can book it.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

FineAsSwine

/sarcasm

FIFY

FayettevilleHog

Moses only took 5 shots. We gotta improve on that. There was a stretch they were playing 4 guards, and he didn't get the ball.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 19, 2016, 08:04:28 am
FIFY

People are so sarcastic on here they seem serious... Oh, wait. He was being serious, yikes....

It amazes me how fans are so volatile after games, especially when we win! I don't know how those fans keep from having a heart attack every game day, geez.