Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs UT-Arlington

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 18, 2016, 06:23:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OutlawHawg

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 18, 2016, 08:07:03 pm
Kingskey is pressing to show scouts. I'm hoping for the old Moses Kingskey.

Who is Kingskey?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ThisTeetsTaken

Our team is hard to watch.  Ugly basketball.  Bad shot after bad shot.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Rawker

Moses just killing us with his lack of....everything tonight.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Danny J

They are leaving the door open for us but we just can't walk through it

OutlawHawg

Just gotta get a couple shots to fall we'll blow this open. Dominating them in all aspects just keep bouncing shots.

The_Iceman

Just can't finish tonight. So many good looks that just won't fall. We are going to have to fight for everything. Wonder why CJ Jones hasn't gotten any looks.

Letsroll1200

We have to make shots and stop giving up second chance  points. Snap out of it Moses!! Get the rebounds and stop focusing on scoring.

Jborohog09

If I had a dollar for every missed chip shot...

Rawker

I'm not so sure Thompson would not be more of an advantage on the floor than Kingsley tonight.  The team counts on MK to bring something and he just simply cannot muster it.  Don't know if he's just out of it - which can happen - or if UTA has keyed on shutting him down.  But it's not a factor of being shut down when you're wide open for a rebound or have you're back completely turned when the 5' 10" guard is rushing to the basket.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

oldbooniehog

Why does the Fastest 40 Minutes feel like an eternity?

Rawker

Quote from: oldbooniehog on November 18, 2016, 08:21:31 pm

Should be called #SlowestMoses tonight.

Cornfed Pig

Jborohog09

Quote from: oldbooniehog on November 18, 2016, 08:21:31 pm

Because there is a whistle every 20 seconds.

HogInThaGrove

What's the over/under on how many times Macon is gonna get beat baseline tonight....and then foul.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rawker

Pigasaurus

UTA gets every rebound.  So this is what boxing out looks like.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

Momentum coming our way. I like our new juco guys

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rawker

passinghog

OutlawHawg

Told you guys.

Make Hog basketball great again get on board.

WPS!

Rawker

Well.  For whatever it's worth.  Since like 10 min in....it's 36-18 Hogs.  Need the trend to stay steady.

OutlawHawg

Quote from: OutlawHawg on November 18, 2016, 07:59:00 pm
I still think we come out and blow their doors off in the second half. Hogs gonna win by 8 or 10.

WPS!

Oh ye of little faith.

Gonna revise my prediction to a 15 - 20 point win.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rawker

Quote from: OutlawHawg on November 18, 2016, 08:30:17 pm
Oh ye of little faith.

Gonna revise my prediction to a 15 - 20 point win.

There is still a UTA run to come.  It's just college basketball.  Gotta withstand it.

johnfanman

I take it back. The spark wasn't Dusty and Moses. It was Barford. Happy to see that.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Dominicanhog

Rawker

Quote from: johnfanman on November 18, 2016, 08:32:14 pm
I take it back. The spark wasn't Dusty and Moses. It was Barford. Happy to see that.

Moses couldn't spark a match tonight.

The_Iceman

UTA is really keying on Moses. Not gonna let him beat them.

OutlawHawg

Quote from: Rawker on November 18, 2016, 08:32:09 pm
There is still a UTA run to come.  It's just college basketball.  Gotta withstand it.

The only thing about to be run is the train on that UTA defense. Go Hogs!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rawker

Telling you....TT was doing way better than Moses.  Disagree with putting him back in, but....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!