Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Highlights from my segment today on The Hog Call w/ Khalil Garland

Started by Kevin McPherson, November 17, 2016, 03:20:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

FineAsSwine

Dayyum Dan! Monster stat line! Can't wait to see him up here putting in work for the Hogs.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

klp1

What position is Garland projected for the Hawgs? Looks to me like he's a combo guy. I haven't seen much film

Kevin McPherson

November 17, 2016, 08:20:10 pm #4 Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:51:41 pm by HOGdayafternoon
Quote from: klp1 on November 17, 2016, 03:44:21 pm
What position is Garland projected for the Hawgs? Looks to me like he's a combo guy. I haven't seen much film

Center, low post. But he's got to add weight/strength. He's working hard on his mid-range and face-up game, but is most effective around the basket.

EDIT: You asked about Garland, and for some reason I "read" Gafford and answered accordingly. Garland is going to be a true combo guard who will be able to play the 1, 2 or 3 at both ends. Think Nick Babb, but better handles, more skilled and polished at the same stage.

Sow Lancelot

In the first Gafford video, was #61 Vanover? About the 1:00 mark off to the right.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Danny J

Quote from: HOGdayafternoon on November 17, 2016, 08:20:10 pm
Center, low post. But he's got to add weight/strength. He's working hard on his mid-range and face-up game, but is most effective around the basket.

EDIT: You asked about Garland, and for some reason I "read" Gafford and answered accordingly. Garland is going to be a true combo guard who will be able to play the 1, 2 or 3 at both ends. Think Nick Babb, but better handles, more skilled and polished at the same stage.
Ha...for a second there I thought Garland had a growth spurt!!!