Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching SEC+ on the tube

Started by cableguy, November 15, 2016, 02:37:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cableguy

Watch my first razorbacks basketball game last night by buying a Chromecast devise. I  strongly recommend it for non-tech people like myself that have WiFi at home. I was impress with Daryl Macon and Anton Beard play. This team will flat out have better basketball players then most teams, they just need to gel. I would describe our guard depth as exceptional.   

The_Iceman

The chromecast is the best streaming device. I don't get the apple TV hype. Why do I want a tiny remote and a ton of apps to scroll thru when I can just do it all on my phone and simply press the cast button?

sickboy

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 15, 2016, 02:53:38 pm
The chromecast is the best streaming device. I don't get the apple TV hype. Why do I want a tiny remote and a ton of apps to scroll thru when I can just do it all on my phone and simply press the cast button?

You must have big hands.

k.c.hawg

I stream Netflix out of a DVD player and stream Watch ESPN out of a laptop to TV. Both are great. Very nice having 1GB Fiber to the home.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.