Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Southern Illinois

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 14, 2016, 06:29:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

Hogs staying focused which is great. Lots of guys are hungry

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Soooie21

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hog.goblin

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

East Clintwood

Quote from: hog.goblin on November 14, 2016, 08:36:10 pm

From what I can see on TV (admittedly not much), I would have guessed about 1000-1500.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogmolar

Every pass Hazen made seemed to get deflected. He needs to get better against better competition

Breems

First time I got to watch the team. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Defense looked a little messy at times, but our offense seems to flow pretty well with a lot more options than years past.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on November 14, 2016, 08:02:38 pm
These announcers are worst

I could have sworn when they were doing that whole "who is that guy from Indiana bit" that I heard them say "Larry Bird, from Saint Lick".

Just plain stupid.

snf6278

Quote from: hogmolar on November 14, 2016, 09:00:48 pm
Every pass Hazen made seemed to get deflected. He needs to get better against better competition
He seemed timid throughout the game.

Razorbacks#1

Game Scoring:

Hannahs - 19
Kingsley - 15
Macon - 12
Jones - 11
Barford - 9
Cook - 9
Beard - 5
Thompson - 4
Watkins - 4
Thomas - 2

THUNDER!

navyhog24

Quote from: hogmolar on November 14, 2016, 09:00:48 pm

It was his first game. He didn't play any last game. He'll settle down

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 14, 2016, 09:05:00 pm
I could have sworn when they were doing that whole "who is that guy from Indiana bit" that I heard them say "Larry Bird, from Saint Lick".

Just plain stupid.

At one point he said "Moses doing his best bobby Portis interpretation". I assume he meant impression.

Amazing.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 14, 2016, 09:05:00 pm

Just plain stupid.

You weren't hearing things, he did say Saint Lick.  Morons...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on November 15, 2016, 08:15:17 am
You weren't hearing things, he did say Saint Lick.  Morons...

Man, would love to hear you guys behind a broadcasting mic with everyone critiquing you. It's an SEC alt. game. Not going to be Dan Shulman and Jay Bilas every game, although some would complain about them as well.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on November 16, 2016, 10:55:32 am
Man, would love to hear you guys behind a broadcasting mic with everyone critiquing you. It's an SEC alt. game. Not going to be Dan Shulman and Jay Bilas every game, although some would complain about them as well.

Quote from one of the announcers about Arkansas points off of turnovers, "they were able to turn those defenses in to baskets". Yes, compared to those guys, you would love to hear me or any other person able to piece together phrases in logical sequences. I gave up on critiquing them and just had fun laughing at them and having "did I just hear what I thought I heard" moments.