Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did anyone catch the NCAA Women's Golf Championship final last night?

Started by Boarcephus, May 26, 2016, 08:26:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

I'm not a huge women's golf fan but i enjoyed the hell out of that last night.  Good to see Washington win it beating Stanford but it was fun to see how they won it.  A freshman had a chance to win it outright with a two putt on 18 but three putted then won it in sudden death with a great chip on the first hole.  I was surprised to see how inept they were coming out of fairway bunkers.  If they had a 130-150 yard bunker shot, they were screwed.  As I said, just fun to watch.   
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

EastexHawg

The main thing I enjoyed the last couple of nights was looking at Shannon Aubert.

root_hawg

Dominicanhog

Quote from: root_hawg on May 29, 2016, 03:30:14 pm
Yeah it was a good show, enjoyed the golf very much

I like watching the ladies,   copy the swing slow and long..... hit it solid...   enjoy Stacey and the Lady hogs .. our freshman is going to be special and our ladies team is young and talented and got a taste this year... they'll be on the charts ealy next year...

btw...our men could actually do some damage if they make match play, they usually make a lot of birdies...

I love watching NCAA women's golf.  Really fun, and match play is awesome.