Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Facci's - Hot Springs

Started by OklaU, June 11, 2006, 09:46:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OklaU

I am heading to Hot Springs on buisness next week.  I recently found out that Facci's had re-opened.  I was devasted about 7 years ago when I went their to eat, and to my amazement it was a pile of ashes.  When I found out they re-opened I was so freaking HAPPY!!

Anyone being there for some great Italian Food?!? 

"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

karma26

We went there this last year. I had never been but RW didn't know it had burned down either. It was  in a tiny little 5 table joint right there apparently in the same spot. I wasn't so sure about it due to it's looks but it turned out to be some of the best Italian food I'd had. Apparently some of the best food comes from what we would consider dives from outward appearances. Good stuff fo sho.

Lanny

Many places in Hot Springs better than Faccis.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

OklaU

Quote from: hSv on June 22, 2006, 12:34:22 pm

Well I went and had my Facci's fit.  I also went to Coy's Steak and Seafood.  Though Facci's will always have a place in my heart, Coy's won't.  I thought my steak was good and all, but it wasn't any better than Outback.

hSv, I had a heard time trying to find some other places to eat. I had breakfast at The Pancake Shop (Buckwheat pancakes).  I almost went to La Hacienda's.  I am big on eating at the BEST place, but couldn't find a good list to go off of.

pioneerhog

Quote from: OklaU on June 22, 2006, 06:40:08 pm

Well I went and had my Facci's fit.  I also went to Coy's Steak and Seafood.  Though Facci's will always have a place in my heart, Coy's won't.  I thought my steak was good and all, but it wasn't any better than Outback.

hSv, I had a heard time trying to find some other places to eat. I had breakfast at The Pancake Shop (Buckwheat pancakes).  I almost went to La Hacienda's.  I am big on eating at the BEST place, but couldn't find a good list to go off of.

I personally like La Hacienda's food. Their salsa is the best I think I have ever ate, I usually fill up on that before my food arrives. Another plus is not only the food but the beer and other drinks you can have with your meal. Although it has been a while since I ate there, I use to like Hawgs for pizza and beer, two things that go pretty good together.

Lanny

Quote from: OklaU on June 22, 2006, 06:40:08 pm

Contact me next time.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

OklaU

Do you live in Hot Springs?

pioneerhog