Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What happened to the John Nabors show?! Espn95.3?

Started by Sourpuss, May 02, 2017, 01:08:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sourpuss

Lunchtime hasn't been the same since he left. 

The OTR

Quote from: Sourpuss on May 02, 2017, 01:08:38 pm
Lunchtime hasn't been the same since he left.

Must be nice to have a job where you get paid to sit around and eat a big lunch at some fancy restaurant like chili's or the catfish hole and listen to the radio.  Must be nice. Sorry your lunch times haven't been as enjoyable.

Sourpuss

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 02, 2017, 01:16:23 pm
Must be nice to have a job where you get paid to sit around and eat a big lunch at some fancy restaurant like chili's or the catfish hole and listen to the radio.  Must be nice. Sorry your lunch times haven't been as enjoyable.
Well Pillow head, I don't have a fancy job and can't afford to eat in nice restaurant s like Chili's and The Catfish Hole. I work at a pawn shop in FSM for a member of this board, and I don't get paid real well. Meanwhile he lives like royalty. 

ricepig

Quote from: Sourpuss on May 02, 2017, 01:30:21 pm
Well Pillow head, I don't have a fancy job and can't afford to eat in nice restaurant s like Chili's and The Catfish Hole. I work at a pawn shop in FSM for a member of this board, and I don't get paid real well. Meanwhile he lives like royalty. 

I understand why you're sour.......

The OTR

Quote from: Sourpuss on May 02, 2017, 01:30:21 pm

So you work so he can go eat luxurious lunches at Taliano's and Landry's and the Charleston egg roll emporium AKA as Nong's (which is now serving Mexican food in an effort to corner the market on ethnic cuisine in that little burg).

You are a bitter little man. 

I guess you listen to the radio show while working at the pawn shop?

Sourpuss

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 02, 2017, 09:03:12 pm
So you work so he can go eat luxurious lunches at Taliano's and Landry's and the Charleston egg roll emporium AKA as Nong's (which is now serving Mexican food in an effort to corner the market on ethnic cuisine in that little burg).

I do. Or I did, rather. And after one afternoon after another of watching Ballhog1 tuck rolls of $100 bills into his man-bra with his fat sausage-like fingers, NABORS show was the one thing that made my meager job bearable.  And yes he eats at Nongs. They deliver all the way from Charleston to here for a $100 tip.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 02, 2017, 09:03:12 pm

Pillowhead,  "AKA as" is redundant.  Watch it, bub.   >:(

Stephen Greene

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 04, 2017, 09:31:54 am
Pillowhead,  "AKA as" is redundant.  Watch it, bub.   >:(

can't stand that guy  >:(

Stephen Greene

Until we have an answer on what happened to John Nabors, and why, I think this song will suffice to explain our feelings for a little while

just for a little while though - if anyone wants to substitute the lyrics "mother Mary" with "John Nabors", I won't judge them or necessarily disagree.

Come back John!

Stephen Greene

hey everyone, is the John Nabors Show back on yet?