Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 20, 2024, 01:06:09 am

I Have Lost Hope

Started by HogimusMaximus, October 15, 2017, 12:50:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogimusMaximus

Fatty B. isn't getting it done, we need a new coach now.

Sow’sEar

I agree we need a new coach.  I just don't understand all the childish name calling.  It's really beneath us. 

gchamblee

Quote from: Lulu Hog on October 15, 2017, 12:54:47 pm
I agree we need a new coach.  I just don't understand all the childish name calling.  It's really beneath us.

read his post history. it will make sense to you.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Lulu Hog on October 15, 2017, 12:54:47 pm
Well quite obviously it ISN'T beneath some of us.

Ironhawg

I agree.  Bielema isn't getting it done, but there is no reason for name calling.  So far I have even been able to resist the urge to refer to him as Bert.  So far.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on October 15, 2017, 12:50:19 pm
Fatty B. isn't getting it done, we need a new coach now. This post comes from someone who publicly states "I am FAT!" on his HV profile page. Now THAT'S what I find terribly sad.

DeltaBoy

He is really Baby Huey!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Vantage 8 dude

PorkRinds

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 15, 2017, 10:04:28 pm
He is really Baby Huey!

And you've got the IQ of a house fly. It is what it is.

Hawgphat

October 16, 2017, 06:50:56 pm #9 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:10:02 pm by Hawgphat
If anyone on this board is truly just now losing hope, then I envy your apparent ability to put the best possible face on an unfavorable scenario.

I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if you were to purchase a Lotto ticket - and then drive immediately to the state capitol to be readily on hand to claim your winning multi-million-dollar grand prize.

Two words come to mind which may be representative of your hopeful mindset:
(1)  "nigh" - which is a rather obscure old-time term meaning "close"
                                         -and-
(2) "Eve" - the Biblical original mother of the race of mankind

Conjoin those two terms and you come up with "nigh-Eve".

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 16, 2017, 11:59:26 am
And you've got the IQ of a house fly. It is what it is.

Bless your heart.  He failed and looks like a cartoon character on the sidelines.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.