Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unofficial national championship thread

Started by elksnort, January 08, 2018, 06:56:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

elksnort

Georgia needs to get themselves a Pick 6

alohawg

Could happen.....but I expect Tua to be better this series given the chance.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

bulldog04

Pigsknuckles

Missed an offsides/false start, FM, and a block in the back within a minute of each other. Seems Bama has a friend in this game.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ChopSooie

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 08, 2018, 09:20:13 pm
I switched over.  tired of Herbie.

Who are all the coaches...
I see Sumlin, Gundy, Cutcliff, Fitzgerald, and who?

alohawg

That ball actually went thru his hands.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Pigsknuckles

HogBreath

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on January 08, 2018, 09:30:50 pm
Missed an offsides/false start, FM, and a block in the back within a minute of each other. Seems Bama has a friend in this game.
Bama always has an ace up their sleeve it appears.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Bubba's Bruisers

Don't think Hurts will be returning tonight. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

elksnort

This quarterback is making quicker decisions that hurts

PonderinHog

Quote from: ChopSooie on January 08, 2018, 09:31:45 pm
Who are all the coaches...
I see Sumlin, Gundy, Cutcliff, Fitzgerald, and who?
Matt Luke

Oliver

Really like the gutsy call of Saban switching QBs at halftime of the NC game. 

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

elksnort

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Pigsknuckles

How do you not challenge that throw before the TD?

jm

Officials doing their best to help the Tide get back in it

PonderinHog

From Tusk Till Dawn

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PygmalionEffect2

Quote from: alohawg on January 08, 2018, 08:53:37 pm
If Saban has the cajones to switch qb's,  the results could be legendary. That Hawaii kid is a better qb.

If bama goes on to lose the game, it will be because of Saban's incompetence at developing a difference maker at QB.

He's run off more 5 star QBs in the last four years than Kevin Sumlin, yet he's getting 3 star performance from his starter in the national championship game for the 2nd year in a row.

It should and will tarnish his legacy.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Bubba's Bruisers

Amazing what having an actual passing threat does for your offense.

ChopSooie

HogPharmer

Wow. Has this Bama kid even taken a snap this season before now?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

ChopSooie

jdelo77

This kid could be a stud in the future ...

jm

Quote from: Oliver on January 08, 2018, 09:35:07 pm

I am surprised he was able to get this far with the one dimension wildcat he has been running. Hurts is not a QB that can be effective if he has to throw.

Jzilla

Buff

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 08, 2018, 09:38:56 pm

Saban's reason for coaching at least 2 more years

HogPharmer

Quote from: Oliver on January 08, 2018, 09:35:07 pm

Last game of the year. Can't hold anything back now.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

air

Man, that true freshman QB is going to make Bama a force to be reckon with next season.  A qb that can throw with that massive D.

ChopSooie

Quote from: air on January 08, 2018, 09:39:31 pm
Man, that true freshman QB is going to make Bama a force to be reckon with next season.  A qb that can throw with that massive D.

What is his name? Im watching the coach cast.

HogPharmer

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 08, 2018, 09:38:56 pm

This kid could be a stud by the end of the night.

PonderinHog

alohawg

This is turning into a heckuva ballgane.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

phadedhawg

I was cheering for Georgia bc Hurts stunk it up against Clemson last year in the NC game.  That kid doesn't impress.  Apparently Saban has seen enough.  What a gutsy call by the coach.

Still want Georgia to win but at least Hurts was benched.  He spends more time worrying about his hair than his play. 

RebelliousHog

I missed it. Did Hurts get pulled or injured? I know he hit the turf hard in the first half.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Atlhogfan1

Good to see UGa not be conservative here.  Need a momentum switch. 

phadedhawg

alohawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 08, 2018, 09:42:01 pm
Good to see UGa not be conservative here.  Need a momentum switch. 

Good call
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

air

jcbville

elksnort

Well how you beat the best teams keep the pressure on them

Atlhogfan1

Chaney is coaching this game just how he should.  Attacked Bama on the outside early.  Ran his qb.  And now attacking downfield.  All things you have to do vs Bama. 

PonderinHog

Pigsknuckles

elksnort

Georgia needs to fire their get back coach