Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

History happens tonight

Started by holeinthewall, January 08, 2018, 04:52:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Lowest rated title game in the BCS/CFP history.  No one cares about this game it should have never happened.

The Hogfather

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 08, 2018, 04:52:27 pm
Lowest rated title game in the BCS/CFP history.  No one cares about this game it should have never happened.

The way it should be.  Two best teams meeting for all the marbles.

FaytownHog

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 08, 2018, 04:54:12 pm
The way it should be.  Two best teams meeting for all the marbles.
This. Two other teams had a shot and failed. Not GA or BAMA's fault.

Steef

rljjr

Who cares about the ratings? Put the ball on the tee and kick it off. If people don't want to watch the same teams then their teams should be winning more games.

alohawg

Georgia is the best team and should win the game. I'll certainly be pulling for them, tired of bama.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ishankem

Everyone enjoy the game, and dream of the Hogs being in such a position...............then come back to reality and realize that you will never see it in your lifetime!!!!!  And fix yourself a strong one

Boarcephus

I'm looking forward to it.  Pulling like hell for UGA.  I think I'm going to watch it on Finebaum Film Room.  They've got McElroy and a couple others that diagnose it while it's going on.  Saw Bielema a couple years ago on it and found it interesting. Learned some interesting points from the guys. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HeyHogs

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 08, 2018, 04:52:27 pm
You wanna put some money on that?

Steef

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 08, 2018, 07:15:41 pm
Behawhahahaa!!!

That victory over Auburn is a middle finger to a playoff system.

Which I like  (the middle finger...not the system)

The Hogfather

Those not watching this game are missing out.  What a great game between two great teams.

Jeffcphog

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 08, 2018, 10:16:50 pm
Those not watching this game are missing out.  What a great game between two great teams.

Amen.

jneal56

Seems the OP predicted incorrectly.....can't believe that happened on Hogville!!
"At least we are moral"

holeinthewall

Quote from: jneal56 on January 08, 2018, 11:54:21 pm
Seems the OP predicted incorrectly.....can't believe that happened on Hogville!!

All I said was TV ratings.  Complete lack of interest in this game at the national level outside of the SEC

Steef

Question... why do zebras love elephants so much?

Georgia got hosed.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Steef on January 09, 2018, 06:31:08 am
Question... why do zebras love elephants so much?

Georgia got hosed.

The ref missed one facemask because the players' backs were two him and when they spun around he had let go and grabbed his shirt.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

DeltaBoy

Nick still undefeated vs Former Assistant Coaches.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 09, 2018, 05:56:38 am
All I said was TV ratings.  Complete lack of interest in this game at the national level outside of the SEC

TV ratings were great. You fail to realize that TV ratings are measured for the whole country.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SooieGeneris

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 09, 2018, 05:56:38 am

The ratings were excellent. If you predict sunny skies, I'm packing an umbrella..
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?