Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the best option for watching the game IF the Ferguson decision is announced?

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 22, 2014, 12:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

If the Ferguson, Mo grand jury decision is announced this afternoon, I'm sure CBS will pre-empt all programming.  What is a good alternate to watch the game IF that happens?
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

wupigsuey

stoopid to announce on the weekend anyway. Do that crap on a Tuesday morning so folks will be at work and not rioting
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Dr. Starcs

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: wupigsuey on November 22, 2014, 12:21:37 pm
stoopid to announce on the weekend anyway. Do that crap on a Tuesday morning so folks will be at work and not rioting

ROFL  ;D
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: wupigsuey on November 22, 2014, 12:21:37 pm
it's goin down. Should just hang that bass turd murdering pig and all would be well.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

WPS007

007 License To Squeal

I think it's going to be announced today or Sunday.  100 additional FBI agents have arrived, the schools are closed next week, and the Grand Jury has been released "for the holiday".

I'm just trying to be proactive in case it is announced this afternoon.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

alohawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 12:23:34 pm
it's goin down. Should just hang that bass turd murdering pig and all would be well.

A thug, if he'd been shot by a gang member, we never would've heard of him.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

razorbackkid

Quote from: alohawg on November 22, 2014, 12:31:05 pm

Crazy things happen.  Since when does a cop shooting a thief make Worldwide News?  Crazy I say.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 12:23:34 pm

You forgot the "lol, or the sarcasm off" tag on your post, because surely you jest?
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: alohawg on November 22, 2014, 12:31:05 pm
true. But it was an armed public servant shooting an unarmed fleeing man. I don't give a darn what some racist has to say about it, either. It's murder.
(not saying that's you, Alohawg)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Dr. Starcs

Should announce early, early Saturday morning, not during the "work" week

hoghearted

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 12:37:34 pm
true. But it was an armed public servant shooting an unarmed fleeing man. I don't give a darn what some racist has to say about it, either. It's murder.

Except he wasn't fleeing, he was reaching into the car.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The real Hogules on November 22, 2014, 12:34:18 pm
You forgot the "lol, or the sarcasm off" tag on your post, because surely you jest?
yeah, because really i'm a piglover and supporter of public corruption and police states, love me some yellowbellied punks who shoot children in the back.
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hoghearted on November 22, 2014, 12:40:24 pm
Except he wasn't fleeing, he was reaching into the car.
ummm, bullcrap. He hit the cop then fled. Pig murdered him.
I know there are conflicting reports. Check the autopsy results and tell me that was justified.
@Slackaveli

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 12:40:53 pm
yeah, because really i'm a piglover and supporter of public corruption and police states, love me some yellowbellied punks who shoot children in the back.

You don't know what happened. But don't let that stop you from your drivel.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

HamHands

He wasn't fleeing. He just punched the cop in his face, grabbed at his gun causing it to discharge twice in the vehicle AND he was charging the officer when the officer eliminated the threat. Unarmed men have killed plenty of people.
One day at a time.

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

razorbackkid

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 12:41:48 pm
I know there are conflicting reports. Check the autopsy results and tell me that was justified.

Hitting a cop and then hoping he doesn't shoot you just ain't very smart.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HamHands on November 22, 2014, 12:43:18 pm
He wasn't fleeing. He just punched the cop in his face, grabbed at his gun causing it to discharge twice in the vehicle AND he was charging the officer when the officer eliminated the threat. Unarmed men have killed plenty of people.
who fed you that line of crap? Absolutely untrue.
@Slackaveli

Martygit

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 12:41:48 pm

Ignorance is SO unattractive  >:(
RIP OTR, REV

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jmb1973

Really????