Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 14, 2024, 06:52:31 am

JaQuay Williams

Started by $100 Handshake, June 13, 2011, 12:59:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$100 Handshake

Rivals 100 four star JaQuay Williams is scheduled to announce his decision this Wednesday at 4:00 pm. Says he's down to Ohio State, Arkansas, LSU, Michigan, Tennessee, South Carolina and Auburn.

Anyone have an idea where he may be leaning? It's gonna be a huge pickup for whoever he chooses.

Oxbaker

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 13, 2011, 12:59:16 pm
Rivals 100 four star JaQuay Williams is scheduled to announce his decision this Wednesday at 4:00 pm. Says he's down to Ohio State, Arkansas, LSU, Michigan, Tennessee, South Carolina and Auburn.

Anyone have an idea where he may be leaning? It's gonna be a huge pickup for whoever he chooses.
Probably OSU, because everybody knows AU is going on probation.

A Hogwork Orange

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 13, 2011, 12:59:16 pm

On ESPN says his finalists are Ohio St and Auburn. Shows what kinda schools he like$

The_Boot_stops_here

put this damn all-aubbie thread in the trash...sick of this crap

online-with-swine

I believe there is an SEC forum if you want to pump *U.

razorhead94

Ohio state and auburn??  Haha looks like someone wants some benefits.  I feel sorry these young men who learn to deceive people.  Sends a real good message.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Pigneous Rock

He either wants some tats or some pure bred herefords.

Spikes

Quote from: Oxbaker on June 13, 2011, 01:08:29 pm
Hearing DGB is Bama's to lose and Zac Brooks is just waiting on a firm offer from AU to announce his commitment.

Sure is funny Oxbaker that you heard Zac was waiting on a firm offer from AU, he's all Arkansas... Not AU
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

rogersvillemohog

I ju$t go ahead and rule out anybody who ha$ offer$ from Auburn or Ohio $tate. They're not going to come here. $orry.
:razorback: :razorback:
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

hogwild210

Quote from: Oxbaker on June 13, 2011, 02:07:51 pm
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that issue.  As soon as Pinnacle Preps give Zac their stamp of approval and AU firms up his offer, he will be committing to Auburn.

Hahaha, ISWYDT
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

razorback44

Quote from: Oxbaker on June 13, 2011, 02:07:51 pm
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that issue.  As soon as Pinnacle Preps give Zac their stamp of approval and AU firms up his offer, he will be committing to Auburn. 

I lol'd.

"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Music City Hog

June 13, 2011, 02:32:47 pm #11 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 02:44:18 pm by Music City Hog
Williams is indeed down to Auburn and tOSU.  I also found that amusing when I saw it this morning.  He hasnt been considering Arkansas for some time.  I assume you started this thread to feel proud that you landed a recruit over Arkansas when he commits to Auburn? 

cosmodrum

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 13, 2011, 02:38:22 pm
Nice catch. Destined to commit to Auburn?

The world's first aquaburn lock.
Go away, batin'

Hogdude72

Quote from: razorhead94 on June 13, 2011, 01:35:18 pm
Ohio state and auburn??  Haha looks like someone wants some benefits.  I feel sorry these young men who learn to deceive people.  Sends a real good message.
Lucky guy(sigh)! He gets to retire at age 18.

Oxbaker

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 13, 2011, 02:38:22 pm
Nice catch. Destin?
Can't be Destin, no oil dripping from the gills.

mmhogs17

Has work to do in the classroom.

3BoarsDown

Going to be a lot of fun to watch a recruiting class and program crumble.

These so-called Aubies will be long gone though or have their 4th or 5th user names by then.

Hey Super

Quote from: JABhawg on June 13, 2011, 01:26:56 pm
Better watch it Boot!!! I used the word damn in the same meaning and got a PM telling me to watch my language and they had to waste their time to clean my post up!!! The hills have eyes!!!

I got a PM warning after i used only one letter (the first letter of a curse word, like F) in my post. I've seen others do so much worse but yeah i def watch what write now.  :(
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

poloprince

Quote from: razorhead94 on June 13, 2011, 01:35:18 pm

Works out just fine in the political and financial world, so why not learn to deceive.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Hey Super

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 13, 2011, 01:07:20 pm
I tell ya what. Losing Williams to OSU, DGB to OU and Zac Brooks to Clemson will sting a little.

hurts to think about
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

silence_of_the_hogs

You're lucky.  I got banned instead of a warning.  Twice.

mmhogs17

Quote from: Oxbaker on June 13, 2011, 01:08:29 pm
Hearing DGB is Bama's to lose and Zac Brooks is just waiting on a firm offer from AU to announce his commitment.

You're horrible at Trolling.

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: Tigris Maximus on June 13, 2011, 05:47:34 pm
Any timeline on this?  Because I think this would be your third, maybe fourth attempt at it.  My guess is, 50 years from now you'll be saying the same thing from a room at the nursing home.
Keep sticking your head in the sand. Look at what's going on around you. USC's crumbling, Ohio State's crumbling, y'all are next.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

3BoarsDown

Tigris Maxipadimus, there is nothing that says case is closed, as much as all of you want it to be. If anything 2 articles today stated the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/15228182/ncaa-needs-to-call-special-convention-to-clean-up-its-mess

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=6656137

It's coming...I promise and the media is going to assassinate Auburn.

farmhawg

Why is this crap allowed in recruiting? Someone is asleep at the wheel...guess we need to have a group hug instead...
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

tiber

Quote from: farmhawg on June 13, 2011, 09:03:11 pm
Why is this crap allowed in recruiting? Someone is asleep at the wheel...guess we need to have a group hug instead...

I guess we need to wake up and realize this is being encouraged.  What were we thinking?

Ad revenue over recruiting focus.

Tigris Maximus

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on June 13, 2011, 08:35:33 pm
Tigris Maxipadimus, there is nothing that says case is closed, as much as all of you want it to be. If anything 2 articles today stated the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/15228182/ncaa-needs-to-call-special-convention-to-clean-up-its-mess

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=6656137

It's coming...I promise and the media is going to assassinate Auburn.

All I know is that despite your constant moving of the goalposts as to when the hammer falls, you're still wrong.

Tigris Maximus

Quote from: tiber on June 13, 2011, 10:27:12 pm
I guess we need to wake up and realize this is being encouraged.  What were we thinking?

Ad revenue over recruiting focus.

Yeah, imagine that...one of the locals gives his daily dose of dumb and they don't rush to protect him from himself.

tiber

Quote from: Tigris Maximus on June 13, 2011, 10:47:23 pm
Yeah, imagine that...one of the locals gives his daily dose of dumb and they don't rush to protect him from himself.

Oh look... the pathetic barner dumbass finds the vent forum.

No Child Left Behind.

vivid2012

Quote from: ARKYULTRARUNNER on June 13, 2011, 01:41:04 pm
He either wants some tats or some pure bred herefords.
so what does he want?

Tigris Maximus

Quote from: tiber on June 13, 2011, 11:21:59 pm
Oh look... the pathetic barner dumbass finds the vent forum.

No Child Left Behind.

I find it just precious that you think you matter.

3BoarsDown

UGA didn't even offer this kid and he's by far the best WR in the state of GA. People around his school think its very doubtful he'll make it to a college.

He has all kinds of issues, grades and otherwise.

Troopa feast on these types.

$100 Handshake

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on June 15, 2011, 12:27:36 pm
UGA didn't even offer this kid and he's by far the best WR in the state of GA. People around his school think its very doubtful he'll make it to a college.

Arkansas offered him

Tigris Maximus

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on June 15, 2011, 12:27:36 pm

Yet Georgia Tech did.  And Vanderbilt.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-JaQuay-Williams-118053

Tigris Maximus

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 15, 2011, 12:28:55 pm
Arkansas offered him
Heh.  Along with half the schools in the SEC.

3BoarsDown

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 15, 2011, 12:28:55 pm
Arkansas offered him

We aren't his home state school.

It's kinda like Arkansas not offering Dakota Mosley...red flags.

(and I know we offered the night before signing day but that was only to force Aubie to use a schollie on him bc they were trying to greyshirt...brilliant)

$100 Handshake

Spin baby spin.

Exit question: Why does it matter if Auburn uses a scholarship on Mosely when we're about 10 under the limit anyway? It's not like we had to turn someone else away because of him.

Tigris Maximus

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 15, 2011, 03:21:30 pm
Spin baby spin.

Exit question: Why does it matter if Auburn uses a scholarship on Mosely when we're about 10 under the limit anyway? It's not like we had to turn someone else away because of him.

And of course he Darwined himself out of that scholly after one season so it's freed back up.  Brillant plan, Bobby.  Worked out great.

Hogdude72

Quote from: $100 Handshake on June 15, 2011, 03:21:30 pm
Spin baby spin.

Shouldn't be hard to figure out at all. AWbarn always leaves a few scholarships for the criminals that are annually signed. They learned that trick from OM.

$100 Handshake

Quote from: Hogdude72 on June 15, 2011, 03:39:26 pm
Shouldn't be hard to figure out at all. AWbarn always leaves a few scholarships for the criminals that are annually signed. They learned that trick from OM.

Contradictory post is contradicting