Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From a source in College Station... (UK Lean)

Started by #1Razrback, March 27, 2007, 11:30:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1Razrback

Expect a formal announcement of BCG's hiring today by 5PM.

#'s are around 2.5M for 7 yr deal.

They apparently lined the deal up last week TBA today.

solix

anthonytkr

CTHOG

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 06, 2007, 10:13:22 pmI hereby dub you "ThesaurusHog"!

Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati

If it moves, its Biology.
If it stinks, its Chemistry.
If it doesn't work, its Physics.

Table Rocker

Ahenso

dish13-hog

"In the 6 billion year history of this planet there has been ONLY ONE national high school player of the year from the state of Arkansas. Houston Nutt had him and lost him.
Believe it or not."  - Mike Irwin, 1/16/07

"Digger Phelps is a moron." - Me, 3/11/07

helmet

Where did you get your info? Considering it's your first post and all, will expect your posts to rightfully go to the trash.

cosmodrum

Quote from: #1Razrback on March 27, 2007, 11:30:18 am

So, you took the 2.5M offer for 10 years from aTm and the 1.7M for 7 years from U of A, and came up with 2.5M for 7 years.

Clever...
Go away, batin'

Table Rocker

V

I have a source that said Stan was notified of his firing Sunday and BCG agreed to terms Sunday. Good deal, let's get er done!!!

hogs dont cry

You aggy tool.

UAfan

sigep mivers

Quote from: V on March 27, 2007, 11:36:04 am
I have a source that said Stan was notified of his firing Sunday and BCG agreed to terms Sunday. Good deal, let's get er done!!!

see that would make your source DEAD wrong because if you watch the interviews with Stan on his way into BWA yesterday, he still thought he had a job

The Marmot

I heard that Stan will coach at A&M... kinda like Wife Swap
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

pigmania

I'm not going to ask for a source, due to the fact that someone will beat me to it.

V

don't rely on mysource/friend from Tulsa who gave me that. I only said a source told me, didn't say it's accurate. I do believe that Billy has beeen in the works for a month now or longer.

anthonytkr

"Im not getting on any plane Murdock"
BA Barracus turns around, Face injects him with needle..BA is asleep on plane...lands...punches Face in the jaw.

josh_sec33

I heard that coach K, after getting beat by VCU was going to leave his lifetime contract and come to Arkansas, because deep down inside...he loves the helmet as well.

>.>
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Table Rocker

Quote from: V on March 27, 2007, 11:43:56 am
don't rely on mysource/friend from Tulsa who gave me that. I only said a source told me, didn't say it's accurate. I do believe that Billy has beeen in the works for a month now or longer.

who's your source V? W?......or D?

LordStanleysHog

Quote from: josh_sec33 on March 27, 2007, 11:44:58 am
I heard that coach K, after getting beat by VCU was going to leave his lifetime contract and come to Arkansas, because deep down inside...he loves the helmet as well.

>.>

lol

BentonHog

Now that's funny!!  I don't care who you are that's funny rite there!
"Press on: nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."             --Calvin Coolidge

Hawgvillain

Go soak your head in a toilet...

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

josh_sec33

I try.

Honestly with this whole maelstrom going on and everyone in a panic one way or another, i've just decided to stay calm, deal with whatever comes along, and take my veiled potshots at ...well, everything.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

#1Razrback

My wife is a rep for Team Sports of Texas.  She was in A&M's offices today and noticed the somber mood. Her contact said the men's bball coach was leaving. Also, rumor throughout the department is that BCG was receiving several U of A faxes last week.

Welcome to the Hill BCG!

pigmania

>.>

No one and I mean no one loves the helmet as much as Dale does.

Table Rocker

Quote from: #1Razrback on March 27, 2007, 11:54:33 am
My wife is a rep for Team Sports of Texas.  She was in A&M's offices today and noticed the somber mood. Her contact said the men's bball coach was leaving. Also, rumor throughout the department is that BCG was receiving several U of A faxes last week.

Welcome to the Hill BCG!

"noticed the somber mood"

i just soaked my keyboard

oldtimerhog

Quote from: pigmania on March 27, 2007, 11:54:54 am

>.>

No one and I mean no one loves the helmet as much as Dale does.

Yeah, too bad he doesn't know how to use it
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

RocknRollRazorback

"Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue..."
"You're no rock and roll fun! Like a party that's over before it begun. You're no walk in the park- more like a shot in the dark with clues left for no one."

THIS IS HOGVILLE!!!!

"noticed the somber mood"

i just soaked my keyboard

hahaha

#1Razrback

Also, Acie Law cancelled his trip to the Final 4 with BCG.

Watch for this next, A&M's recruits will look for release from their LOI and will end up with their coach.

Next year, we'll be so deep it'll be sick!

PigWig

Quote from: V on March 27, 2007, 11:43:56 am
Just wanted to let everyone know.

I received a pm from Porkrindjimmy on February 24 saying, "unless Heath has a Nolan esque run the sec tourney, he's already out and from what I'm hearing Billy Gillespie will be the man they go after."

EasternOkie

Quote from: #1Razrback on March 27, 2007, 12:07:32 pm
Also, Acie Law cancelled his trip to the Final 4 with BCG.

Watch for this next, A&M's recruits will look for release from their LOI and will end up with their coach.

Next year, we'll be so deep it'll be sick!

No offense, but I have my doubts.  Why would Law cancel a trip over this?  WHat's your IP address?

LJHOG

>.>

I love the helmet too.  I can't coach either.

#1Razrback

Teefs fer bitin!

Wow....a CS source, was it the Fish Pond Manager, or maybe the JumboTron Operator, or better yet the Midnight Sheep herder....

This place is gonna implode soon!!!!!

LZH

Quote from: Tomcat on March 27, 2007, 12:25:10 pm
Quote from: RocknRollRazorback on March 27, 2007, 11:58:32 am
"Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue..."

The Tower?  The Tower??  Rapunzel!!  Rapunzel!!!

"Looks like a big Tylenol!"

okiehawg

I have a source that says the Aggie's only have male cheerleaders... 

Can anyone confirm this?

EasternOkie

Quote from: okiehawg on March 27, 2007, 12:49:30 pm
I have a source that says the Aggie's only have male cheerleaders... 

Can anyone confirm this?

Well I watched their game against Memphis and if those were guys on their dance team, then I question my own masculinity.   ;-)

BFG