Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn to hire Buffalo's Allen Greene as next athletic director

Started by jbcarol, January 18, 2018, 05:46:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Allen Greene, who has served as Buffalo's athletic director for the past two years, will be hired at Auburn pending approval of the school's board of trustees, according to multiple reports.

QuoteHe served as deputy athletic director and a senior associate athletic director at Buffalo under Danny White, now the AD at UCF, for three years and has an accomplished background in fundraising.

While at Buffalo, Greene has raised funds for a to-be-built [and much needed] $18 million indoor practice facility, which had been discussed for nearly 20 years, other capital projects, landed an apparel deal with Nike and has led the development of a facilities master plan.

Greene has also served as assistant athletic director for development at Ole Miss from 2009-12, where he helped plan a $150 million capital campaign and in the athletic and compliance offices at Notre Dame, his alma mater, from 2003-09.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Wild Bill Hog

jbcarol

John Talty
‏Verified account @JTalty

Who is Allen Greene, Auburn's new AD pending board approval? @Tomas_Verde gives you 9 quick things to know
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Rambo Hog

I wounder how Gus Malzan feels about this hire considering the fact his boss is old enough to be his kid. The new AD  figure out soon how bad it is after he looses to Alabama and everyone wants Malzan fired.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 18, 2018, 12:40:59 pm
Did they not know Jeff Long was available?
at AUBURN? Mr Integrity? Thats a joke for real. They would not want him anywhere near their program.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang