Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GM gonna be soooooorrrrryyyyy!

Started by Hogindasticks, December 13, 2017, 02:14:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogindasticks

Our old buddy at Auburn gonna be sorry to have a mediocre season in the next 2 seasons and get fired...lol

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 13, 2017, 02:14:18 pm
Our old buddy at Auburn gonna be sorry to have a mediocre season in the next 2 seasons and get fired...lol

I doubt next year is mediocre... But it is cyclical, unless you're Saban.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SoonerBaHog

Pass it over to me, again....

Dwight_K_Shrute

I really don't think he's going to be sorry. He might be out of a job but he a gonna get paid, and it's not well he will be ok for a few years but then he better find a job paid, it's hit the lottery paid whether he wins or loses.  He will make $7 mil per the next two years then get an 8 figure buyout.  If we could only be that sorry.

No the ones that will be sorry are the AU fans, they overpaid for a commodity they already owned.  Yes they have a lot of money but it's not endless.  So if he does struggle their will be a rift in the fan base, the gnashing of teeth then the firing then the endless parade of "they run everybody off" then a coaching search blah blah blah.  But Gus will be fine regardless.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

supersaint

He stole most of his offense from Jarrel WILLIAMS at SHS.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Cotton

Why are people so obsessed with bashing Gus?
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Holmes501

Gus won't be sorry, but Auburn might after they signed him to that fat contract

trok24

Sorry?????....heck give me 7 million and ile eat cowpiles every day for 7 years!

Sed76

He better worry about UCF, he loses that one and it's gonna be fun to watch the meltdown.

hogsanity

He'll rub some money on it and get right back in there.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

tbhogfan

He'll be drawing $134,615.38/week with a guaranteed buyout, so I guess he's not too sorry.
Go Hogs!

Birminghog

I'm aware of CM, but who is this GM person of whom you speak?

jneal56

Are you kidding? How many of us would love to get paid millions for doing nothing? I would! Hell fire me in 2 years so I can draw millions each year for half a decade! I'm betting he's going to be really sorry. I never wanted GM here, would've supported him, but glad it wasn't him just because of the history back in the Nutty days, but when you look at it objectively, he made the best decision for himself and family and that is all any of us would do.
"At least we are moral"

jkstock04

Lol that's funny.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

JONAS

Quote from: trok24 on December 13, 2017, 02:27:23 pm
Sorry?????....heck give me 7 million and ile eat cowpiles every day for 7 years!

No.  You would probably get sick and die.

FutureMan

He just signed a new 7 year contract.  He'll be alright.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

jneal56

Quote from: supersaint on December 13, 2017, 02:18:24 pm
He stole most of his offense from Jarrel WILLIAMS at SHS.

Many people forget that the forward pass used to be illegal so if the watched some of the really old reels, there is a lot of what he does such as the wild cat that was being done at the very beginnings of American football. The window dressings is what makes it unique to each coach, but concepts are still pretty much the same.
"At least we are moral"

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: jneal56 on December 13, 2017, 02:59:47 pm
Many people forget that the forward pass used to be illegal so if the watched some of the really old reels, there is a lot of what he does such as the wild cat that was being done at the very beginnings of American football. The window dressings is what makes it unique to each coach, but concepts are still pretty much the same.
GM is not a part of Hog football. Please trash this thread.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

jneal56

Quote from: JONAS on December 13, 2017, 02:57:34 pm
No.  You would probably get sick and die.

Haven't you seen Southpark? All you have to do is put your money in the syringes and shoot it. It cures all!!
"At least we are moral"

Hawginj

He'll have plenty of time for his favorite hobby

MountieDawg

Either way he gets PAID!
SEC!

sickboy

Malzahn won't last at Auburn and he knows that. He also knows he's going to get paid. Have a feeling he'll retire after Auburn and taking on Arkansas rebuild wasn't in those plans, ultimately.

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

WOOPIGDOOIE

Hogindasticks