UGA v UNC
1 (0.9%)
Clemson v Auburn
9 (7.8%)
UCLA v aTm
4 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 116

popcornhog

I can't remember ever having this many major OOC matchups in week one.

We'll actually be in Green Bay for the LSU game, so I guess I'll vote for that one. I've never been to Lambeau.

I'll just be watching the Hogs on my phone the whole time.
WPS

SoonerSooie

I think that Bama v SC game is going to be very telling for us, to let us know about the Elephants for our game. SC appears to be on a major upswing, with some dynamic players at key positions. If they can spring the upset, that will be pretty revealaing.

hogcard1964

1) Hogs vs anyone
2) Bama vs anyone but the Hogs
3) Texas/Dame
4) LSU/Wisky
5) Oklahoma vs Houston
6) UCLA vs Texas A & M

sowmonella

Looking forward to seeing Hugh Freeze & The Cheaters get pounded by FSU.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Ole piss and free shoes is gonna be a good one. Neither coach will be able to focus knowing the NCAA could drop the ban hammer at any moment
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

GoHogs1091

Here is Nick Saban's advice to Auburn regarding Auburn's opponent.

"Any advice I would give them about Clemson? Clemson is a talented team with a great quarterback who probably is the most significant player that impacted the game that we've played since Cam Newton," Saban said. "This guy can run, he can throw, he can scramble, he can extend plays, very accurate as a passer, very well-coached. Very accurate as a passer. I don't really know who all they have coming back and all that kind of stuff so I can't give you that scouting report, but I know they have some significant players that you have to be able to manage in the game if you're going to have a chance to be successful against them."

Here is what Alabama Tight End, O.J. Howard, said.

"Be ready to play a tough game," said Alabama tight end O.J. Howard. "Clemson's a great ball club. Those guys compete. I mean, they play fast. Great quarterback, great defense. Just be ready to play hard. That's all I can really say."

Here is what Alabama Safety, Eddie Jackson, said.

"He is one of the best athletes we faced all year," Alabama safety Eddie Jackson added. "He's athletic ability did some things that we couldn't stop."

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/07/saban_clemsons_deshaun_watson.html

swineology

Can't wait to watch the Shorthorn's lose to the Golden Domers!

::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown::

TheRazorback500

The A&M-UCLA game is an interesting matchup. Knight vs Rosen should be fun to watch.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

EastexHawg

I know one that I'm not interested in...Vanderbilt vs South Carolina.  Seriously?  ESPN is starting off the season on Thursday night with that snoozer?  There may be 500 people outside the states of Tennessee and South Carolina who are interested in that matchup.  I'm not one of them.

Birminghog

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 29, 2016, 10:40:19 pm
I know one that I'm not interested in...Vanderbilt vs South Carolina.  Seriously?  ESPN is starting off the season on Thursday night with that snoozer?  There may be 500 people outside the states of Tennessee and South Carolina who are interested in that matchup.  I'm not one of them.

However, go 'dors!

Birminghog

1 through 9 - Hogs
10. Bama v. SoCal

Please Lord, can it be that both ND & Texas lose  - somehow?

zane

RIP LSUfan

hawginbigd1

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on August 29, 2016, 10:16:00 pm
The A&M-UCLA game is an interesting matchup. Knight vs Rosen should be fun to watch.

:razorback:
This one is most intriguing to me, want to see if A&M is any good besides WR and DE

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi