Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remember the 8th grade QB that Kiffin offered a scholarship to?

Started by woodrow hog call, August 26, 2016, 12:13:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woodrow hog call

Pretty fascinating story about what this kid has been through, and how bad he still wants to prove he can be a QB in college. I had no idea what happened to him and hadn't really given it any thought until I saw the headline.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/the-forgotten-prodigy/?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

"I told his dad, 'Your son does things that can't be taught,'" Clarkson says. "Anyone can throw the ball through a wall. Not everyone can play the position."

So began the relationship with Clarkson and the idea that Sills, whose dream was to play quarterback in the NFL, had finally found a coach who could get him there. No matter the cost.

David IV says he has no idea how much money he has spent for Clarkson's services, including the latest work while his son prepares for the 2016 season. But does it really matter? It can't be more than the money David IV spent to help Red Lion Christian Academy and Eastern Christian Academy—two schools his son played for in high school—field football teams.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"