Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gold Medalist Jeff Henderson at Clinton Library tonight........

Started by hoglady, August 18, 2016, 01:36:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

from 6:00 to 8:00.
There will be an autograph session, a discussion and I'm sure will be meeting, greeting and showing his Olympic Gold Medal.

Not Razorback related - so mods move if you think it's not appropriate.

Just thought some people might be interested.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

younghog

Thanks for posting..

Give this Little Rock Arkansas born native some love..

great accomplishment.

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

hoglady

The Clinton Library also has an Olympic exhibit right now that is probably pretty interesting to see.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Boarcephus

Happy for him.  What's even better it's a legit event, unlike many of the others, such as synchronized trampolining.  I also think it's great the athletes can keep the money they win from winning their medals (less taxes, which sucks!) and still maintain the college eligibility. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Boarcephus on August 18, 2016, 02:39:56 pm
Happy for him.  What's even better it's a legit event, unlike many of the others, such as synchronized trampolining.  I also think it's great the athletes can keep the money they win from winning their medals (less taxes, which sucks!) and still maintain the college eligibility.

There's actually a petition out there for US Olympic athletes to be exempt from taxes on their winnings in the future...

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/ny-senator-urges-us-house-make-olympic-prizes-tax-free

I try to keep politics out of my conversations, but I did find it interesting a democrat is heading this up.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Foshodo

Dude no-showed for a program for teens before the olympics... Maybe he'll care more about this...