Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD: #3 Okla St (30-26) vs #4 ORU (42-15)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, June 03, 2017, 06:21:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Birminghog

I found the game on TuneIn. it's the Okie Lite broadcast. Pbp guy sounds like he has a head cold.

SPAL

Birminghog

Baylor down big to Houston in baseball, down to Oregon in softball. About to be sent home in both. Couldn't happen to a more deserving athletic department.

SPAL

JHicks3636

Spal, doing a great job. I assume Maddhog is in the bullpen for our game. I'm hanging out with all of these crazy people in Nashville. It is wild up here today.

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

Quote from: JHicks3636 on June 03, 2017, 05:11:03 pm
Spal, doing a great job. I assume Maddhog is in the bullpen for our game. I'm hanging out with all of these crazy people in Nashville. It is wild up here today.

I'm JV to your varsity.

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

Bogghawg

ESPN TV Guide says they are in their Bases Loaded mode where they move from game to game but they have remained with the 17-3 Houston/Baylor game while there are other close, interesting games going on.    Talk about a boring game.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

SPAL

SPAL

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Bogghawg on June 03, 2017, 05:24:34 pm
ESPN TV Guide says they are in their Bases Loaded mode where they move from game to game but they have remained with the 17-3 Houston/Baylor game while there are other close, interesting games going on.    Talk about a boring game.

There are no employees left to switch from one game to another.

tennesseehogwild

SPAL

pigheaded

You can watch big girls (softball)
Or little girls (gymnastics)
This is insane
My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

SPAL

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on June 03, 2017, 05:28:01 pm
There are no employees left to switch from one game to another.

I take off work every year for this. Been following the Bases Loaded channel for every game except when Hogs are playing. This is by far the most disappointed I have been with the BL channel...so you may have something there. It has bordered on downright lousy.

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

Bogghawg

They were finally forced to move when the 17-3 game went to a weather delay in the bottom of the 9th.  I know they couldn't just finish the game because hey have to protect the field for the rest of the tournament but that sucks.  It's not like the outcome is going to change when they get back on the field.

SPAL

SPAL

After this batter I'm going to leave for a while.... somebody take iver if you want.

SPAL

SPAL

SPAL

JHicks3636

10-5 in the bottom of the 5th. ORU had to burn another pitcher in the top of the inning.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Did OSU just bring in another pitcher in the bottom of the 6th, or is my feed behind?

TebowHater

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Heading to the game tonight... I may not leave my house til 8!

TebowHater

Can this game please end already. No 123 innings to be had as of late

Birminghog

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Bogghawg

dsgreen

Bogghawg

ORU 14  OSU 6   Game completed 7:15.  Hogs start at 8:10.

rhog1