Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speedy Noil, ex-A&M's Legal Trouble Update

Started by jbcarol, August 07, 2014, 03:49:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman @BrentZwerneman  ·  Aug 6

Latest from Bryan PD on Reveille Ranch armed robberies -- Aggies WR questioned by investigators, provides (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1s303bo

QuoteAugust 6, 2014
Typically the Bryan Police Department does not comment on active investigations and people who have been interviewed, however, due to the speculation on the internet about the involvement of Devante "Speedy" Noil we feel it important to update the public. Information that was circulated on the internet and other sources named Noil as a person of interest in conjunction with the robbery that occurred on July 23rd. The Investigators reached out to Noil who cooperated fully with the investigation. Noil advised he was out of town on July 23, 2014 and was able to provide proof which was later confirmed by investigators...

Suspect was originally described as 6-0, 160, 4.45.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

ESPN CollegeFootball @ESPNCFB  ·  Aug 8
Top 50 breakout players for 2014
#8. Speedy Noil, WR, @AggieFootball http://es.pn/1vjxZpd 

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hogdomer

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

HogFanatic

trashcan maN

5'10 true frosh who has yet to have a 100 yd game. Good player. Not scared.

jlhogfan

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

TheGreatHogsby

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

wupigsuey

Quote from: jlhogfan on September 27, 2014, 09:08:03 am
Who is Speedy Noil?

I always think of the Dominoes Noid when he is mentioned. Some may be too young to remember that.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

rljjr

Quote from: wupigsuey on September 27, 2014, 09:34:44 am
I always think of the Dominoes Noid when he is mentioned. Some may be too young to remember that.

Avoid the Noid. Or, in this case, crush him.

Ragnar Hogbrok

After today, he'll be Pedestrian Noil.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

seasonhog

hogfan_jh

He's going to wish he sat out this week.

BrokenArrowHogs

They are loaded at WR.  They are gonna do what they do with or without him.  Makes little difference IMO.  AR will either slow the Sumlin "system" down or it won't.

Dr. Starcs

His latest theft: stealing victory from our hands yesterday. Little punk.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/816736203206705152

My fellow members in the Aggie press corps can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Speedy Noil met with the media in 3 yrs @ A&M.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Will Speedy Noil get the same kind of legal assistance as a former player?

jbcarol

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1117545576013291520/ie-FpekW?format=jpg&name=600x314[/img]]Former A&M Return man extraordinaire Speedy Noil was arrested at Bahama Bucks on Saturday and charged with criminal trespass and resisting arrest:

The Eagle weighs in:
QuoteSaturday at approximately 5 p.m., Noil was asked to leave Bahama Bucks on Holleman Drive by the owner, Joseph Roman, after the former Aggie football player "made an offensive comment to staff members while he was trying to order a drink," according to the probable cause statement.

Noil refused to leave and Roman called the College Station Police Department, who responded and stopped Noil as he exited the store. He refused to identify himself to the responding officer or give identifying information, according to the report. Noil attempted to walk away from the officer, but was blocked from leaving the conversation by the officer, who stated he was still investigating a criminal trespass incident, according to the report.

Still in jail on $6,000 bail