Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to Michael Qualls!

Started by WorfHog, April 15, 2015, 05:31:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WorfHog

He's getting to live his dream and provide for his family. Good luck to him in the future!

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HOGINTENNESSEE

Yep, he can make better money overseas than I can with my Undergraduate and MBA

JRHoward

Congratulations Michael!  Thank You for the great memories!  :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

mhuff

Quote from: JRHoward on April 15, 2015, 05:44:32 pm
Congratulations Michael!  Thank You for the great memories!  :razorback:

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: WorfHog on April 15, 2015, 05:31:24 pm
He's getting to live his dream and provide for his family. Good luck to him in the future!

Finally someone sees you go to college for a career and he is getting his chance

acepoker

Glad he is getting an opportunity to get paid to play. He is taking care of his family. Glad we are putting players back in the league.

jackflash

Thanks for your time as a Razorback. Wish you the best in the future. Once a Hog always a Hog

lumphog

Soooooooooooooo glad he was a Razorback.....another example that you can play for the Hogs and go to the NBA  Good luck Michael #GodBless

The real Hogules

Thank you M.Q. for your contributions to the program!
No matter where you go, you'll always be a Razorback!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

ronmahony

Well I am trying not to get weepie eyed. Good luck Michael gonna miss you guys. Don't blame you a bit. Thanks for some great memories.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Hogsmo Kramer

Appreciate everything Mr. WalkonAir!!!

You will be missed and good luck in the future.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

latrops

Quote from: lumphog on April 15, 2015, 07:05:19 pm
Soooooooooooooo glad he was a Razorback.....another example that you can play for the Hogs and go to the NBA  Good luck Michael #GodBless

Projected as a 2nd rd pick at this point (workouts could improve or hurt his stock).  Probably should wait for him to actually make an NBA roster before claiming it as an example of Hogs developing into NBA players.  Hopefully it works out for him.

Beaverfever

I have nothing but love for Qualls.  One of my all-time favorite Hogs.  I hope he has a great career. 

DownTownHawg

Quote from: Beaverfever on April 15, 2015, 08:54:47 pm
I have nothing but love for Qualls.  One of my all-time favorite Hogs.  I hope he has a great career.

+1

Me too and Glad he choose to be a a Hog

WPS !!!!

intelligence

Gonna miss seeing' Qualms in an Arkansas UNI. someone needs to make draft highlights for him and bobby. i hope they get drafted, both of em.

TheRazorback500

Ditto, again. Thanks for the memories, Mike.

You're cleared for takeoff.

Rocket. Yeah.

:razorback: 
Do you wanna get Rocked?

popcornhog

Quote from: acepoker on April 15, 2015, 05:55:57 pm
Glad he is getting an opportunity to get paid to play. He is taking care of his family. Glad we are putting players back in the league.

I'm not sure he'll make it to the league, but totally respect his ability to try.

He'll land a gig overseas if he doesn't make it to the NBA.
WPS

PORKULATOR

Well sh t....
Good luck MQ, you WILL BE MISSED.
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ConHawg

Thanks MQ!  You sure made basketball fun to watch again after a bit of a dry spell.  Mr Highlight and Bobby were by far my favorite parts of most games.

You always knew something good was about to happen when you saw MQ lurking around about 6 - 10 feet out on the offside of a shot.

Hawg Red

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on April 15, 2015, 05:39:21 pm
Yep, he can make better money overseas than I can with my Undergraduate and MBA

He can also make less. Just depends on where he lands.

rmcchris

Congratulations and thanks for all your exciting moments and plays as a Razorback.  I wish you all the best!  Go Hogs Go.