Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA Bracket

Started by DoubleReedHawgCaller, March 15, 2018, 11:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleReedHawgCaller

How's everyone's brackets looking after day one? Arizona laying an egg jacked mine up.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Breems

I went 12/15. Underestimated our SEC brethren and of course Buffalo.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

010HogFan

Not great. I think 13-3 is my best one. Had Zona in the Final Four.

RaisinHog

I went 14/15 only missed AZ

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

ADavisTheGOAT

Missed Buffalo and Seton Hall
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

pigture perfect

There are no more Pac12 teams Left are there?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

popcornhog

Ive got several brackets in several pools. One constant is that I had UK v AZ in the second round and that I had the winner of the UK v AZ game going to the final four.

Needless to say, the ones where I picked AZ ar screwed. The ones that I picked UK may be fine.
WPS

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

mckinneyhog5

14/16 and officials in the Bama game gave it to them. But I have UK winning in the second round against Buffalo and Villanova beating winner of Ala/VT.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

colbs

Quote from: RaisinHog on March 15, 2018, 11:34:30 pm
I went 14/15 only missed AZ
Same.  I'm sure tomorrow I'll go 8/16.

Tejano Jawg

13/16.

I was off to a good start, 8-0. I blew AZ (of course), had NC State over Seton Hall, and went for a big upset in South Dakota State over Ohio State. I didn't have any of these going on to the 16, so I can get back in it next round.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

rzrbackramsfan

bigred223

15/16 va tech only one wrong.

Oliver

13/16

Missed the Florida game, Bama game, and Zona.

GuvHog

13/16  Had Arizona, Miami, and NC State picked to win.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Adam Stokes

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on March 15, 2018, 11:37:06 pm
Missed Buffalo and Seton Hall

Ditto. Fortunately only had AZ in the Sweet 16. Top 1% baby. Now that I've started out well with my bracket I'm not sure how I feel about putting Arkansas in the E8.

Lud42

13-16

Va Tech
Miami
Arizona
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken

hawg66

13/16. Missed bama Az NC State

SPAL

Only miss was Arizona but it was a big one....I had them in the final 4. Still leading the hogville ESPN tourney challenge but it'll be short lived I'm.afraid.

bosshog84

12/16

Had Davidson, Arizona, SDSU, and St Bonnie

Only lost 1 sweet 16 team (Arizona) who I had losing to Virginia

Triple T

14/16, Buffalo and Texas Tech (had SFA pulling the upset, which ALMOST FRIGGIN HAPPENED, I was so mad).

DiamondHogFan

I went 12/16.

My wife went 16/16...she literally filled her bracket out at 11am yesterday.

Hope things even out a bit today.

Michael D Huff AIA

14/16

I missed the Arizona / Buffalo and Miami / Loyola (Chicago) games. 

At least when the FBI and NCAA drop the hammer on Arizona they won't have to vacate a NCAA Tournament game win.

razorbackfan86

14/16

I missed Arizona / Buffalo & Texas Tech / SFA.

99toLife

15/16 Missed Arizona.

I will probably crash and burn today.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: 99toLife on March 16, 2018, 09:22:03 am
15/16 Missed Arizona.

I will probably crash and burn today.

I want to take some of you people to Vegas. Sheesh.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

99toLife

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on March 16, 2018, 10:33:06 am
I want to take some of you people to Vegas. Sheesh.

I have had 16/16 the first day in the past a couple of times ( which is lucky ) .  Straight downhill after that. That's why I don't go to Vegas and drop big money!

nwahogfan1

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on March 16, 2018, 08:52:54 am
I went 12/16.

My wife went 16/16...she literally filled her bracket out at 11am yesterday.

Hope things even out a bit today.

I wondered if anyone picked Buffalo.  How much does your wife know about BB?  Was it just guessing or like a pool I was in at work when a co worker who knew nothing about BB choose on the color of their uniforms?   By the way she did ok but luckily did not win or she would have laughed at all of us for all our researching we put in.  LOL

Always a big upset particularly in the early rounds but impossible to know who.  I hated Az for their cheating so glad their gone.

Boardon Hamsay

16/16 yesterday. Lost my first game with Providence today and then missed Wichita St. Girl in my pool is still perfect. >:(
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

99toLife

Quote from: 99toLife on March 16, 2018, 10:45:32 am
I have had 16/16 the first day in the past a couple of times ( which is lucky ) .  Straight downhill after that. That's why I don't go to Vegas and drop big money!
YEP,  Straight downhill once again ...  :-[

GoHogs1091

Filling out a bracket(s) is a lot of times an exercise in futility.

One year I filled out 2 brackets.  For one of the two I did serious analysis/consideration.  The other one I just filled it out by flipping a coin.  The coin flip bracket did better than the bracket in which I did serious analysis/consideration.