Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M Game

Started by flippinhogmana, January 07, 2016, 06:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

hogs miss a couple of shots, and ags score inside ags now down five.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

teams trade a pair of scoreless trips.  Cosper hits a three!  Back up by eight. 44-36
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Ags center fouls inside, hogs get the ball back.  JJ hits a turnaround two for a ten point lead 46-36.  Ags miss and AC scores inside for a 12 point lead. 

flippinhogmana

Hogs lead by twelve 48-36 end of the 3rd quarter. 

flippinhogmana

Where has this fight been all year long?  Its where the zone has been and this lineup has been, dont cha think?

psycHOGlogist

TAMU looks like we usually do - they just cannot throw the ball in the ocean. They are getting some okay looks, just not hitting them. We are not exactly shooting lights out, either, but we are making enough of them.

OT: Florida is looking like it's going to beat TN in Knoxville.

flippinhogmana

mizzou up three late on ga at ga.

flippinhogmana

AC feeds MW for a two for a fourteen point lead.

flippinhogmana

Cooley with an off board and miss, ags with ball.  Ags with a two, back to a twelve point lead.  Cosper hits a two, back to fourteen. 

flippinhogmana

ags hit a two with a foul to the line by walker (16 pts) but misses...12 point lead for the hogs.  Cosper misses and ball lost out of bounds to the ags.

flippinhogmana

ags hit a three from off the bench, down to nine.

flippinhogmana

MW, my hero with an offensive board and answer two, back to eleven.  Hillsman fouled ags with the ball still.

flippinhogmana

Walker to the line for shots...down eleven...hits first down ten, 54-44, missed the second.

flippinhogmana

hogs dribble the clock out and lose the ball, Jennings to the line...misses the first...54-45, hogs by nine.

flippinhogmana

JJ is fouled will have shots...misses the first and hits the second 55-45. 

flippinhogmana

Ags with the ball, hits a two, ball to an eight point lead.  They said Corley was fouled, but I assume it was Cooley? Hits one, Ags score two, seven point lead.

flippinhogmana

Kb has it blocked.  Ags hit a two, down to five with 4:16 left in the game. TO on the court. 

flippinhogmana

Shame they havent been in this situation this year.  Hope they dont choke. 

flippinhogmana

Ags with the ball down five, hogs need to play good defense and get a stop.  No fouls, make this earn it. 

flippinhogmana

56-51 hogs...ags shoot miss but get two off rebounds, hogs get the board...ags foul (their 3rd) hogs still with the ball, 3:32 left when Cosper hits a three, makes it 59-53.  Intentional foul called on hogs.  (get the freebies plus the ball).

jseinfeld50

we need Corley to stop Walker

psycHOGlogist

We aren't handling the pressure well, at all.

flippinhogmana

Misses the first, hogs still up six.  hits the second, hogs up five.  Ags with the ball, Hillsman fouled gets freebies..hits both hogs by three 2:58 left in the game.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: jseinfeld50 on January 07, 2016, 08:30:24 pm
we need Corley to stop Walker

when did we get one of those, ags announcers gave her a rebound and a score too (ft)

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

Hogs ball out of the TO, either way there is life left in the girls! 

flippinhogmana

Quite a few close games and upset in the league tonight...let this be one....

psycHOGlogist

We are really not helping ourselves with FT shooting here.

psycHOGlogist

That was just a ridiculous foul call against Woolf. Ri DIC ulous.

flippinhogmana

Monk with the ball, ags with the foul, JJ to the line...misses the first, hits the second, hogs by four.

flippinhogmana

MW a loose ball foul, ags to the line for two.

flippinhogmana

hits the first, ags down three, misses the second, hogs up three with the ball

psycHOGlogist

Gary B is having a tantrum. He has no case - there have been a lot of calls favoring TAMU, imo.

flippinhogmana

60-57 hogs with the TO...Two minutes left.  Out of bounds on AGs, but debating who gets it, hogs.

psycHOGlogist

Here is where we really, really miss Berna.

flippinhogmana

Cosper turns it over...ags miss but get off board, minute and a half left, ags with ball

flippinhogmana

ags score, trail by one.  about a minute left in the game.

psycHOGlogist

Monk is just out of control. Turnover machine at high speed.

flippinhogmana

call the last Psych, I gootta go for a while...

psycHOGlogist

Have to love JJ's toughness. Now she needs to hit her shots.

psycHOGlogist

I can't - this ridiculous whip around coverage won't let me watch. :-(

psycHOGlogist

Hogs up 60-59, JJ at the line shooting 2.

Makes first.
Makes the second.

Up 3, 40s left.

psycHOGlogist

TAMU scores, Cosper fouled with 26s left. Shooting two.

Makes first.
Makes second. up 3, 24 s left. 

TO TAMU.

flippinhogmana

I am so glad cosper handled the ball and so did JJ

psycHOGlogist

TAMU misses a 3, long outlet to Jackson who gets the hoop and the harm!!!!

psycHOGlogist

We are up 5, JJ about to shoot her FT, 8 s left.

She makes it.

psycHOGlogist

1.1 s left - we are up by 6!!!

flippinhogmana

Outstanding! who'd a thought it a few days ago!

psycHOGlogist

Dear Coach Dykes:

Please play this lineup every game. KThxbye.

psycHOGlogist

And that'll do it - Hogs with the W!!!!!!