Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 ELITE 60

Started by jseinfeld50, October 06, 2015, 04:08:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jseinfeld50

psycHOGlogist

Yes, and she is #3, I believe, in ESPNHoopgurz ratings for 2018. Going to be hard to keep her in-state. Good luck, CJD and staff!

jseinfeld50

I don't know anything about the genetics in her family but if she grows to 6'2" or 6'3" then IMO she could probably play anywhere as a 1-4 on next level. She has some skills similar and beyond Jessica Jackson and she is strong for her size now.

flippinhogmana

Used to be most girls her age had topped out in height a couple of years ago.  Anymore, who knows but it is still a very small percent that actually grow after ninth grade.  But we have two Juco AAs this year who did, some even after they were seniors, so it is possible.  But I would rather have her as a true point guard, to tell you the truth. 

I also think we have a better chance with her than we did with Tyler Scaife for example.  I am cautiously optimistic.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Scott7703

She is the real deal and would be a major player from day 1. Would be a huge get from CJD.

jseinfeld50

Quote from: flippinhogmana on October 06, 2015, 12:43:29 pm
Used to be most girls her age had topped out in height a couple of years ago.  Anymore, who knows but it is still a very small percent that actually grow after ninth grade.  But we have two Juco AAs this year who did, some even after they were seniors, so it is possible.  But I would rather have her as a true point guard, to tell you the truth. 

I also think we have a better chance with her than we did with Tyler Scaife for example.  I am cautiously optimistic.

True, her eliteness is as a combo guard where at 6' she currently projects at the next level. We at least have a seemingly better chance if not just due to program resurgence, staff recruiting prowess, and beginning the relationship process in her freshman and soph yrs.