Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Lady BB recruits coming in for official visits this weekend?

Started by nwahogfan1, September 05, 2015, 09:22:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

Kiara Williams, 6'0  LR Central, Morgan Fleming  6'0 Liberty, MO and Yasmeen Ratliff  6'4 Alpharetta, Ga

I found out that Williams and Fleming both made All State last year and Yasmeen's dad was NBA player Theo Ratliff.  She is long with upside.
What do we know about these ladies. Stats?   

Anyone watch LR Central enough to have an opinion on Williams?   

psycHOGlogist

Here are Fleming's Junior Highlights on Hudl. She looks athletic and smart - not sure what level of competition this is, though.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2288806/highlights/253496376/v2

Couldn't find any video of the other two - but didn't spend tons of time looking.

jackflash

hog63

Quote from: jackflash on September 13, 2015, 12:02:03 am
I will take anybody JD wants but would like Ratliff

Ratliff is a project kid. Don't look for that to happen

nwahogfan1

Quote from: hog63 on September 15, 2015, 09:45:57 am
Ratliff is a project kid. Don't look for that to happen

You dont expect it to happen because she is a project and we will not offer or because she is not interested? What have you heard?

She is a long athletic 6'3  and most of these ladies are projects.  If she is a hard worker she could be playing lot of minutes in a couple years.

psycHOGlogist

CJD tweets a 'Be Arkansas" tonight. He's done this before when there's been recruiting news. Wonder if that's true again tonight? (Not too many exclamation points tonight, though ... lol)

psycHOGlogist

September 15, 2015, 09:36:50 pm #7 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 09:49:48 pm by psycHOGlogist
Assume you mean Kiara, and not Christyn. Pretty sure that would be worth a LOT of exclamation points! lol

Thanks for the update - great news!

ETA a couple tidbits about Kiara Williams:

A scouting report from the Rockin' the Hardwood elite tournament:
Kiara Williams (6'0" — 2016 — Arkansas Mavericks Elite): Williams is a flexible wing with a nice stroke out to the three-point line. She excels at finishing through contact and knocking down free throws for the "and one." Williams is a versatile defender who is sure to be a lockdown stopper at the next level.

Her profile on prospectsnation.com (where she's listed as a 4 star):
http://prospectsnation.com/player/kiara-williams

Sounds like a CJD kind of player, honestly. Woo pig!

jackflash

watch Fleming video I think she should come and be Arkansas

psycHOGlogist

New (premium) story up on ProspectsNation indicates that we have made the final list of 5 schools for Aaliyah Wilson from Muskogee. Don't want to be posting premium info verbatim on a public board, but the schools include 1 other SEC school, two Big 12 schools (neither of which is located in her home state), and a B1G school that she has already visited. There are two very famous coaches that we are competing against, though, one B1G and one Big 12.

ETA: We are also apparently in the final two for Sellers, who visited last week. Competition is a B1G school.

flippinhogmana

September 25, 2015, 04:47:48 pm #10 Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:05:53 pm by flippinhogmana
Well, since my info doesnt come from a premium board, do you mind if I fill in some rumors?  It was hoped (btw) that OU would make the cut as a big 12, but our former coach (Gary Blair, and A & M) was going to make the cut from the B12 regardless.  There are number or reasons why we were in the top five.  As a matter of fact, I am not sure that we werent in the top three at one point.  SC or Tenn the other sec school?  Rutgers is thought was in the mix so that would be the second big name if my info is right.  I would bet Kstate would be the second B12...How close did I get?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

I don't mind at all. And honestly, I have no idea how correct the reporting on that site is, but if it's correct, you're a bit off. (And TAMU is now SEC, remember!)

The other SEC school surprised me and isn't mentioned in your post, and ... you're half-right on the Big 12 guess lol. And I didn't mean to be coy, but yes, Rutgers (where she has already visited) is the B1G school.