Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another thread for Jimmy Dykes

Started by Hogeration, March 30, 2014, 09:36:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogeration

I know, another thread.  But I wanted to say this without it being buried.  I don't personally know him nor have we met.  I do follow him on twitter.  I've watched a lot of games he's called.  Both Razorback and non-Razorback.  He knows the game.

After watching his pc, there is no one I want to succeed as much as him.

He is a man of faith.  He is a man that appears to be a great husband and father.  He knows what being a Razorback is about.  He gets it.

Go Hogs!

Tim

Inspiring post.  Glad it did not get buried. 

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Hogeration on March 30, 2014, 09:36:51 pm
I know, another thread.  But I wanted to say this without it being buried.  I don't personally know him nor have we met.  I do follow him on twitter.  I've watched a lot of games he's called.  Both Razorback and non-Razorback.  He knows the game.

After watching his pc, there is no one I want to succeed as much as him.

He is a man of faith.  He is a man that appears to be a great husband and father.  He knows what being a Razorback is about.  He gets it.

Go Hogs!
I don't go to many lady Razorback games but I do want them to succeed.  I know Jimmy knows the game and is a great Arkansas ambassador but he sure has a lot of holes in his armor. Never a head coach is the biggest. 

I want him to succeed so lets hope he gets it done. 

Westcoasthog

Jimmy Dykes a 6-Star Plus hire, he will WIN, and a 6-Star Plus RECRUITER.

mbgrulz

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on March 31, 2014, 08:50:30 pm
I don't go to many lady Razorback games but I do want them to succeed.  I know Jimmy knows the game and is a great Arkansas ambassador but he sure has a lot of holes in his armor. Never a head coach is the biggest. 

I want him to succeed so lets hope he gets it done. 
I bet UCONN is glad that they didn't require someone to have head coaching experience when they hired Geno!

That is not a reason to not hire somebody. There is a big group of coaches who, when given a chance, turned into great head coaches.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: mbgrulz on April 01, 2014, 11:19:02 am
I bet UCONN is glad that they didn't require someone to have head coaching experience when they hired Geno!

That is not a reason to not hire somebody. There is a big group of coaches who, when given a chance, turned into great head coaches.

Finally someone said it!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

grayhawg

Have you read the other threads on here about Jimmy D?