Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorHawg16

New coach will be named in 504-672 hours.
Keep this here

Hog Waller

Who knows, it is Homecoming weekend...I guess tomorrow sometime could still be in play.

If not, then don't see something being announced until after election day.

johnny cash

Hog Waller

I think I need to run to the store and pick up some Visine...my eyes are all irritated by the smoke.  Reminds of when I passed through Sante Fe last year during all the wildfires.

YodaHog

Was it ever determined who @NWAinsider is on Twitter?

@NWAinsider: Appears the #Arkansas coaching search is completed. Plenty of #smokescreen. Very confident in what I am hearing.

@NWAinsider: Coach #Gruden now applying the pressure to get this done.

Hog Waller

What would be cool is to announce it after the game tomorrow...then Arkansas steels some of the thunder of and gets additional press time during the Bama/LSU game.

Hog Waller

Quote from: YodaHog on November 02, 2012, 07:19:18 pm

@NWAinsider: Appears the #Arkansas coaching search is completed. Plenty of #smokescreen. Very confident in what I am hearing.

Would like to know the answer to that question.

grayhawg

Who is this NWAinsider?

Kenny Buzzhog

Guys everything looks Gruden to me.

Keep on Grudening.

Gonna eat & go to bed.

GRUDEN

Yall have a GRUDE night.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hog Waller

Crappy movie, but Mila Kunis is so hot in "Friends with Benefits".

strawhog

Jeff Long needs to grow a sack and quit being a little bitch.

Hog Waller

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 07:34:35 pm
Jeff Long needs to grow a sack and quit being a little bitch.

Saying that based on something you have heard today?

strawhog

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 02, 2012, 07:35:24 pm
Saying that based on something you have heard today?
just rumors nothing more

HogFoo

Let us consult the Grudja board again to speak with Xhog...  Are you still feeling Grude?  XHOG??? ANd is  Jon  going to be the next coach of the Hogs?

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

duckcmmndr

What a day at work....I started at 7:30 and just quit.  I don't want to look at a computer screen and if it were not for this thread I would not.

Looks like everything is still be the same.  I see Xhog is out of timeout...welcome back X.

strawhog

Quote from: duckcmmndr on November 02, 2012, 07:37:52 pm
What a day at work....I started at 7:30 and just quit.  I don't want to look at a computer screen and if it were not for this thread I would not.

Looks like everything is still be the same.  I see Xhog is out of timeout...welcome back X.
I hear you. I contemplated quiting a few times today.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

duckcmmndr

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 07:39:13 pm
I hear you. I contemplated quiting a few times today.

It seems like a weeky thing for me here lately....If I can just hold on till next Thursday I am off for 10 straight days at deer camp.  I can't wait!!!

Kenny Buzzhog

Winners never Quit & quitters never win. FACT 8)

johnny cash

Quote from: duckcmmndr on November 02, 2012, 07:43:55 pm
It seems like a weeky thing for me here lately....If I can just hold on till next Thursday I am off for 10 straight days at deer camp.  I can't wait!!!
man that sounds awesome! I miss the big deer camps we had when growing up! I'll take my son when he is old enough however!

strawhog

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 02, 2012, 07:44:11 pm
Winners never Quit & quitters never win. FACT 8)
I have a wonderful job and I am compensated well.  More days than not I get burnt out with the bs and I hate the people I work with.

johnny cash

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 07:47:56 pm
I have a wonderful job and I am compensated well.  More days than not I get burnt out with the bs and I hate the people I work with.
whiskey river my friend!

proffitthog

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 02, 2012, 07:31:58 pm
Crappy movie, but Mila Kunis is so hot in "Friends with Benefits".
especially with a dvr.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 07:47:56 pm
Actually I wasnt talking to you. I was just saying that in general. Im glad you have a great job though!

strawhog

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 02, 2012, 07:54:34 pm
Actually I wasnt talking to you. I was just saying that in general. Im glad you have a great job though!
My apologies. That must be the Sam Adams talking.

johnny cash

panhandlepig

Quote from: johnny cash on November 02, 2012, 07:51:03 pm
whiskey river my friend!

Is any body else listening to their high school foot ball game on the radio?  I am.  The bad thing is , I promised the boys I'd come and watch. They will never know that I lied.  The good thing is I gave 6 tickets out to some kids who didn't have to pay.

strawhog

strawhog

Jeff Long still needs to grow a pair.

Dirty

Hearing about all this twitter stuff I created an account.  Now got to figure out how to use it.

strawhog

Quote from: Dirty on November 02, 2012, 08:03:59 pm
Hearing about all this twitter stuff I created an account.  Now got to figure out how to use it.
I am anti twitter and anti Facebook. I refuse to join that crap. Spit

JONAS

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 07:58:46 pm
I love Boston lager. Not real exciting but I like it.

I was drinking some Sam Adams Boston Lager earlier tonight.

JONAS

Did the same thing yesterday.

duckcmmndr

Quote from: johnny cash on November 02, 2012, 07:46:10 pm
man that sounds awesome! I miss the big deer camps we had when growing up! I'll take my son when he is old enough however!

Yep....I really look forward to it every year.  We only have 11 members in our club of just over 2,000 acres.  Camp the first week of rifle season is great.  Good food and drink and time with friends.  It can't get here fast enough.

JONAS

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 08:05:30 pm

I used to be.  Joined facebook last year.  I write and produce independent films, so it helps me keep up with actors.

Matt Burks

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 07:58:46 pm
I love Boston lager. Not real exciting but I like it.
I think I've only met one Samuel Adams I didn't like. Now Samuel L. Jackson beer ... It'll get you drunk!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Well that account was created only a few days ago.  There are only 4 tweets total on that account, and they're all about Gruden.  Doesn't sound credible at all to me.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

johnny cash

yeah no doubt it doesn't take too long!

johnny cash

Quote from: Matt Burks on November 02, 2012, 08:19:08 pm
I think I've only met one Samuel Adams I didn't like. Now Samuel L. Jackson beer ... It'll get you drunk!
which Sam Adams u don't like?

PorkSoda

Quote from: Tom Collins on November 02, 2012, 08:05:30 pm
technically Hogville is a social networking site as well...
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Dropkick

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ween on November 02, 2012, 08:36:55 pm
Holy!.. Is that Jon Gruden?!!

Ah, yes...the elusive evidence!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Mike_e

Nah, just one of the Dlinemen waiting to commit when he's announced.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

PorkSoda

Gruden is taking noshavenovember to a whole new level

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ween on November 02, 2012, 08:44:33 pm
Works for me. Jon Gruden sighted in what looks to be Northwest Arkansas. Appears to be wearing an antychryst fur coat. Looks pissed.

Underbewb has prevented most of your posts to go largely unread...