Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collin Sexton is . . .

Started by TeufelHog, March 15, 2018, 10:55:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

. . . the Johnny Manziel of college basketball.  Dude runs around like a wild man out of control and then just throws something up and it goes straight through the hoop.  REDONKULOUS!

lumphog

Obviously, he's SOLD his soul to the debil

mykidsdad

Quote from: lumphog on March 15, 2018, 11:06:12 pm
Obviously, he's SOLD his soul to the debil

Saban is involved in Alabama basketball too?

NoogaHog

He has always been compared to Trae Young at Oklahoma. I think Sexton is the cooler customer. Young may be the better distributor, but he really panicked yesterday.

By comparison, Oklahoma looked decent yesterday when when the defense would collapse on him and he would then pass to an open big for an easy lay up. Once the D stopped collapsing on him, and just facing him up, he started chucking 35 foot jumpers early in the shot clock. I know he has hit some of those shots this season, but after the second consecutive 35 foot brick, I would have had to get in his face and sit him down for a minute.

Meanwhile, Sexton got in foul trouble, especially with some charging calls that could have gone either way, and was committing some turnovers, he kept playing his game and passing to open teammates, and not trying to do too much.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

USChog

Sexton is insanely quick and has great court vision. He needs to work on his outside shot and staying under control, but the dude is special.