Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Did You Do Yesterday from 1:00 to 4:00

Started by Cornhogio, November 13, 2005, 10:58:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you do yesterday during the game?

I went to Oxford.
10 (8.7%)
Listened to Paul and Keith.
47 (40.9%)
Watched a real football game and checked the score crawl on the bottom of the screen.
33 (28.7%)
Nothing at all to do with college football.
25 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Calvin N Hawgs

I was reff-ing youth center football till about halftime.  Then I listened to Paul and Keith.  Oh MY!

Big Papa Satan

Went back to the stand at 1:30.  Didn't find out that Arkansas actually won till the 10 pm news that night, and really don't care that they did.

wallyhog

Played golf, beautiful day, played lousy,ck'ed the Hog score when I got home, yawned

dudemanhog

November 14, 2005, 05:57:51 pm #53 Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 06:01:24 pm by dudemanhog
Listened to the game on my way to the liquor store. Got home and turned off the radio, loaded up NCAA 2006, fired Nutt immediately, promptly went to a BCS bowl game. Drank some beer, played some more NCAA 2006. Called my dad who's been a razorback fan for over 60 years to tell him that the game was on.  For the first time in my life, he forgot or maybe just didn't give a Shiite that they were playing. Went to a movie. Checked the score on my cell phone and was very disappointed to see that we had won. Sigh.