Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ortiz on

Started by aberium2002, October 30, 2013, 10:28:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aberium2002

Roids. You don't sux in 08,09,10 and then magically have better bat speed and turn into Babe Ruth at 38 or whatever he is. Dude is on the juice period.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" John Heisman

Dr. Starcs

The Boar War

I figure he's been tested...... multiple times.

cubsfan5150

Please show me where he's "sucked" in the past several years.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

nextlevel

You know, if the cardinals could hit and run the bases, they would have had a shot, it is a simple game.

Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Ray Piggers

The Cardinals hit.. Just not once a fellow teammate had already done so.

Great season for the Cardinals. I never expected we'd play in the final game of the season. For a team with what was it 19 some odd rookies playing for them to get to the world series is a huge accomplishment. We'll be back.. Soon
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

GolfNut57

Quote from: aberium2002 on October 30, 2013, 10:28:08 pm
Roids. You don't sux in 08,09,10 and then magically have better bat speed and turn into Babe Ruth at 38 or whatever he is. Dude is on the juice period.

Right.....EVERYONE in MLB gets tested except for Ortiz. Riiiiiiiigghhhhhttttttt........

Stop acting like a butthurt sore loser. You do nothing but disgrace the classy Cards fans.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

McKdaddy

Quote from: aberium2002 on October 30, 2013, 10:28:08 pm

C'mon man, don't go there, not now. Show a little class after the loss.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin