Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorbacks in the Pros - Spreadsheet

Started by ArkanSWAG, January 10, 2016, 12:28:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkanSWAG

I don't know if we have it already, so SIAP if we do. I'm starting a Google spreadsheet for Razorbacks in the pros, and hope we can make it a spot to update and keep track of our favorite Razorbacks. I have a goal of getting season stats and such for each player eventually, but that's a ton of work for one person.

SO, I'm making the sheet open for edits by anyone that has this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HwDK6AX593uGG3H35iI0njHHxbXbSd_TMnhX7XNhipI/edit?usp=sharing

Click on the link and help me get all of our Razorbacks in there and help me with the layouts and such. I'm a little worried asking everyone on the forum(s) to help edit this. Please don't troll too hard on this. Thanks guys and gals.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

HawgNthaWater

It's hard to read a list like that and then justify anyone leaving school early if you aren't in the top 5 at your position.

15 players over 12 year period...

*missing javontee herndon San Diego Chargers
"Listen old man, it's 4th and 1. Either stand up and watch, or just imagine the sh*t like you did during the golden era of radio!"

ArkanSWAG

Quote from: VAARazorback on January 10, 2016, 01:20:01 pm

http://espn.go.com/nfl/college

Thanks! That's useful. I wanted to make a place that users of Hogville can edit, update, and make their own. A goal is to have multiple sports represented in the same place, and give a "hub" for stats and other cool stuff once the "nuts and bolts" of the spreadsheet get put in place.