Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collins declares for NFL

Started by Karma, January 10, 2016, 11:13:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dqhog

razormaniac23

King Kong

hoghearted

Knew it was coming. Wish the guy the best, and thank hi for being a Razorback when we needed him most. Do good work, Mr. Collins.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

rzrbk4life

Best of luck AC! Hope you tear it up in the NFL! WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

alohawg

Thanks alex, you were an awesome hog! Can't wait to see you as a pro.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

RedBird5

lefty08

Good for Alex, he will always have a fan in me
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

arkansasborn

Best wishes in the NFL and thanks for all the memories!!!!!  WPS!!!!!!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Karma on January 10, 2016, 11:15:17 am
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/glory_posts/ac3/

I wish Alex Collins the very best and every success at the next level and thank you AC, for your time and contributions to the University of Arkansas. Once a Hog, always a Hog! Good luck, young man.
Go Hogs Go!

bville_hog

Proud to have Alex as a Razorback.  So glad he was and will always be a HOG.  Wish him the best.

jackflash

wish you well in the future.

greenEGnHAWGS

This was the right choice for him. Thank you AC for everything!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: razormaniac23 on January 10, 2016, 11:15:31 am
https://t.co/1LTNWpr5ih
Not surprised. While I'll admit that from a SELFISH Hog fan standpoint I would really hoping to see him return, from an AC fan standpoint I can certainly understand his decision. I truly wish him every success in the future, both as a player and as a person.

Thanks Alex for being both a GREAT player and human being. You've certainly done both you and your family very proud. You'll be a fan favorite always! By the way, once a Razorback always a Razorback. WPS!

CallThemHawgs!

Cant blame him, wish for the team he would have come back but cant say I would not make the same decision

rtr

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 10, 2016, 11:19:10 am
I wish Alex Collins the very best and every success at the next level and thank you AC, for your time and contributions to the University of Arkansas. Once a Hog, always a Hog! Good luck, young man.
This, AC really help establish Coach B at Arkansas.  I hope he tears it up in the NFL.  Now, time for Whaley and hopefully RWIII to take over.  Maybe throw in Kyle Porter too.  I will also bet that a running back down on our current depth chart steps up as well.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

GolfnHog

Best wishes to this next chapter in your journey, Alex!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Ironhawg

What a tremendous young man.  Best wishes for your future AC.  Here is to hoping you have a long NFL career!  Please don't get drafted by the Raiders!

SpineHog

What a phenomenal Razorback.  Not to sound like a girl who 'just wanted an invite' to a party they wouldn't attend anyway, but it means something to me that he wrestled with the decision like he did, and didn't immediately announce as soon as he left the Liberty Bowl locker room. 

I know it would have meant a lot of him to play his senior year and graduate, but a second round grade is undeniable.  Best of luck to him always.

TuskFexas

Despite all the TDs and the run on the Hunter Heave, the thing I will never forget about him will be his ability to take a play that should have been a loss of 3 and turn it in to a positive play.

He represented himself and the UofA very well in his time here.  Can't ask for more than that

Best of luck.. WPS!
The smoker I drink, the player I get!

oldhawg

Best of luck to the young man.  He has earned his creds and his opportunity to the NFL.

Wonder if Collin's decision will influence Cody Walker's choice to return another year or not?

rmcchris

Thank you for all you have done for our university and team.  Good luck in the NFL. Always a great hog!

GoldenCOHog

You can graduate anytime, Alex.  You were a great Hog and you actually lived up to your hype.  Go make some paper in the bigs and when you're done, come back and coach RB.  Godspeed!  You're gonna need it in that league. 

passinghog

jdelo77

What a great letter !!! I wish him well in the NFL and if it doesn't work out , he can always come back and get a job in this state !!! Classy AC ! One of my favorite hogs ever !!!

Capt. Hamm

Wish him the best! He's been awesome to watch.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: rtr on January 10, 2016, 11:22:47 am
This, AC really help establish Coach B at Arkansas.  I hope he tears it up in the NFL.  Now, time for Whaley and hopefully RWIII to take over.  Maybe throw in Kyle Porter too.  I will also bet that a running back down on our current depth chart steps up as well.

<<Crossing Fingers>>
Maybe we'll get another high end RB to join Whaley in this class, and we'll have a great stable for depth and maybe a redshirt or two.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

jjdlc

Congratulations Alex, I think you have the potential to have a long productive career in the NFL.

PorcineSublime

Godspeed young man. May it be all you hope for and more. You will always be a Hog and welcome back anytime.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

SpaCityHawg

Thank you Alex, Good Luck and Woo Pig! :razorback:

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 10, 2016, 11:33:32 am
What a great letter !!! I wish him well in the NFL and if it doesn't work out , he can always come back and get a job in this state !!! Classy AC ! One of my favorite hogs ever !!!

Totally agree.
And like the poster above said, his ability to make tacklers miss was uncanny, like he was a member of the X-Men.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Dark Helmet Hog

Congrats Alex! You're a class act and you will always be a Hog!

TexasRazorback

Wish AC nothing but the best, can't wait to see him run in the nfl

Woopig69

Dr. Starcs

Country Stylz

Snortingred1

AC was a dose of hog spirit when we needed it the most.  He never waivered or yielded.  He was one of the anchors that brought in the Bielema era, and he'll go down as one of the best backs in Razorback history.

Good Luck AC.  Your spirit will live on in the locker room.

WBOBO

NBPC= Nothing But Pure Class!
Represented the hog nation as well as anyone ever has.  Good luck big boy!
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Country Stylz

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 10, 2016, 11:23:40 am
What a tremendous young man.  Best wishes for your future AC.  Here is to hoping you have a long NFL career!  Please don't get drafted by the Raiders!
Raiders are getting better man. Come on to Oakland Alex.

20hog11

Gonna miss Alex he was truly an uncommon young man on and off the field. His incredible performance in the Liberty bowl will now be even more memorable being that it was his last game as a hog. I hope he has a successful career and that he makes all of his current and future fans proud at the next level.  :razorback:

casken

Thanks for the memories AC.

Good luck looking forward!
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Snortingred1 on January 10, 2016, 11:46:21 am
AC was a dose of hog spirit when we needed it the most.  He never waivered or yielded.  He was one of the anchors that brought in the Bielema era, and he'll go down as one of the best backs in Razorback history.

Good Luck AC.  Your spirit will live on in the locker room.

Speaking of which, I would love to know if DMac has contacted him and what was said.
His response to me:

Smokehouse

He'll have a great pro career as long as he has enough luck not to end up in one of the franchises that seems to perennially have a bad o-line.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

rustr

Thanks for the memories Alex. Good luck at the next level, you will always have a fan in me.

JRHoward

Best of luck to you AC!   Thank you for being a great HOG!  Wooo Pig!   :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

longpig

Catfish Hole was more than he could bear.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Danimal

He's been a great Razorback -- best of luck to him.

RedRock

One of the all time best hogs!  Love me some AC3.