Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yes, Mallett needed...

Started by Iwastherein1969, January 09, 2016, 05:43:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

to have an attitude adjustment because he was spoiled. But I think we can clearly see right now just exactly why Mallett felt that he was the better QB and if given a legitimate shot at the job, which he was promised after Hoyer got pulled at the beginning of the season, Ryan felt he had the rest of the season to grow as an NFL QB. Instead, he got the rug yanked out from under him because Bill "I couldn't coach the '92 Cowboys to a winning record" O' Brien who panicked. Well, Hoyer is showing his true colors and is NOT the future of the Texans. And neither is the quick-tempered O' Brien. The chickens have come home to roost in Houston, the vast majority at NRG Stadium. It couldn't happen to a more deserving pair.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Agree on all points.

Also this game is like having pie, drinking beer, and watching Kim Kardashian walk away in a bikini all at the same time.
Guilty Pleasure.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

The Boar War

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 09, 2016, 05:43:52 pm
Instead, he got the rug yanked out from under him because Bill "I couldn't coach the '92 Cowboys to a winning record" O' Brien who panicked.

He coached the '15 Texans to a winning record.

passinghog

seasonhog

Quote from: The Boar War on January 09, 2016, 05:54:36 pm

in the worst division in the NFL

SooiecidetillNuttgone

You're right.
Hes's All-World.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: GoldenCOHog on January 09, 2016, 05:58:08 pm
:puke:

And that's awesome.
If we all had the same tastes, it would be an impossibly-competitive and boring world.
His response to me:

Pigsknuckles

My kingdom for an alarm clock...
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Iwastherein1969

So Bill O'Brien is your guy, eh ?  You can have him and a full coaching staff of men who coach just like him. That call of putting JJ Watt running behind Butch Wilfork, well, that was a thing of beauty, how silly can one coach get to allow that play to be called at that point in a playoff game.  Oh, Hoyer is going to pad his stats now that K.C. is laying off and not press covering. But we all know what Hoyer did when the game counted, one of the, if not the worst performance of any QB in a playoff game in NFL history.

The Boar War

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 09, 2016, 05:59:10 pm
You're right.
Hes's All-World.

I'm not an O'Brien fan.  Just didn't follow how he couldn't coach the '92 Cowboys to a winning record when he did for the Texans.

scorekeeper

Quote from: seasonhog on January 09, 2016, 05:57:10 pm
in the worst division in the NFL
This group says "Hey what about us?"
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Theolesnort

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on January 09, 2016, 06:02:01 pm
My kingdom for an alarm clock...
Zackly, Mallett caused his own troubles. No one to blame but himself.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

seasonhog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 09, 2016, 05:43:52 pm
to have an attitude adjustment because he was spoiled. But I think we can clearly see right now just exactly why Mallett felt that he was the better QB and if given a legitimate shot at the job, which he was promised after Hoyer got pulled at the beginning of the season, Ryan felt he had the rest of the season to grow as an NFL QB. Instead, he got the rug yanked out from under him because Bill "I couldn't coach the '92 Cowboys to a winning record" O' Brien who panicked. Well, Hoyer is showing his true colors and is NOT the future of the Texans. And neither is the quick-tempered O' Brien. The chickens have come home to roost in Houston, the vast majority at NRG Stadium. It couldn't happen to a more deserving pair.

This is a most enjoyable game.........hope Texas never win another game....

Today is no surprise .....the trouble with Houston is the head coach......

Much more on the Mallett . O;B  trouble then most know, Hoyer should have been Mallett water boy, all one has to do is put pressure on Hoyer and he will fold like a cheap suit.

GoldenCOHog

TrueBlue

O'Brien is a tool. Plain and simple.

Sir Oinksalot

..you know I couldn't care less about pro football, I tried to like the cow6o9s cause everyone else does,
And SO is a "just get along"  type of person but they cant win. Went to Houston, beecause I
go there a lot thee days,  but they can't win either....so I'm back to "the hell w/pro..
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 09, 2016, 06:02:17 pm
So Bill O'Brien is your guy, eh ?  You can have him and a full coaching staff of men who coach just like him. That call of putting JJ Watt running behind Butch Wilfork, well, that was a thing of beauty, how silly can one coach get to allow that play to be called at that point in a playoff game.  Oh, Hoyer is going to pad his stats now that K.C. is laying off and not press covering. But we all know what Hoyer did when the game counted, one of the, if not the worst performance of any QB in a playoff game in NFL history.

O'brien is an above average coach, but the statement you said about not being able to take the 92 Cowboys to a winning record was just stupid.  You hate him fine, but he did take them to a winning record this year.  He has had back to back winning records in Houston now by the way. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

TrueBlue

O'Brien needs to start investing his money wisely. In three years he will be out of work. 

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Theolesnort on January 09, 2016, 06:04:44 pm
Zackly, Mallett caused his own troubles. No one to blame but himself.
I think I acknowledged that fact and oops, Hoyer fumbles again. Well back to Hogville, yes, Mallett needed to get an attitude adjustment, but when a coach tells you that you have the rest of the season to learn the craft of playing quarterback in the NFL and then reneges 3 games later, well if you think that's the stuff of what great coaches are made, so be it. I vehemently disagree. And basically what you are saying is that there is only one side to this story and you couldn't be more wrong on that count.

clutch

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on January 09, 2016, 06:09:28 pm
...you know I couldn't care less about pro football, I try to like the cow6o9s cause everyone else does,
And SO is a "just get along"  type of person but they ant win z9 I wet to Houst I need because I
go there a lot.lot . thee days,  but they can't win either....she I'm back to "the he'll w/pro..

You must have been day drinking. I have no idea what I just read.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 09, 2016, 06:10:13 pm
O'brien is an above average coach, but the statement you said about not being able to take the 92 Cowboys to the playoffs was just stupid.  You hate him fine, but he did take them to a winning record this year.  He has had back to back winning records in Houston now by the way.
ever heard of H Y P E R B O L E ?  I overstated just to make a point....not everything you read in here is to be taken literally...comprende' ?

clutch

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 09, 2016, 06:10:18 pm
I think I acknowledged that fact and oops, Hoyer fumbles again. Well back to Hogville, yes, Mallett needed to get an attitude adjustment, but when a coach tells you that you have the rest of the season to learn the craft of playing quarterback in the NFL and then reneges 3 games later, well if you think that's the stuff of what great coaches are made, so be it. I vehemently disagree. And basically what you are saying is that there is only one side to this story and you couldn't be more wrong on that count.

Not an OB fan by any means, but did he actually tell Ryan that he had the rest of the season? I don't remember hearing that, but admittedly didn't keep up with the situation that closely.

hamsam

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on January 09, 2016, 06:09:28 pm
..you know I couldn't care less about pro football, I tried to like the cow6o9s cause everyone else does,
And SO is a "just get along"  type of person but they cant win. Went to Houston, beecause I
go there a lot thee days,  but they can't win either....so I'm back to "the hell w/pro..

Well said, sir!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

TrueBlue

I get freakin' tired about hearing about the alarm clock wise cracks.

You have guys starting or have started in the NFL that have had DWIs, beat their wives and girlfriends, that have helped kill people, that do drugs and PEDs, and a host of other things....yet Mallett is a thug for oversleeping and doesn't deserve another chance? Get real. After being lied to by the HC, I wouldn't feel motivated either. It was a bad situation for both sides.

TrueBlue

HA! Hoyer one more interception!!!

seasonhog

Quote from: clutch on January 09, 2016, 06:13:32 pm
Not an OB fan by any means, but did he actually tell Ryan that he had the rest of the season? I don't remember hearing that, but admittedly didn't keep up with the situation that closely.

Ryan was treated like a pile of crap by O'B .....Mallett reaction was exactly what O.B was looking for.

Tyro3

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 09, 2016, 05:48:50 pm
Agree on all points.

Also this game is like having pie, drinking beer, and watching Kim Kardashian walk away in a bikini all at the same time.
Guilty Pleasure.
You are talking a wide load there!

TrueBlue

5 turnovers by Hoyer. Yes you guys are right, he is better then Mallett. Not.

passinghog

Quote from: GoldenCOHog on January 09, 2016, 06:06:09 pm
He's a chimp with a hand grenade.

Interception #4: No one in his face and he throws it 5 feet behind a wide open receiver...

He stinks!!

seasonhog

Quote from: TrueBlue on January 09, 2016, 06:17:31 pm

You have guys starting or have started in the NFL that have had DWIs, beat their wives and girlfriends, that have helped kill people, that do drugs and PEDs, and a host of other things....yet Mallett is a thug for oversleeping and doesn't deserve another chance? Get real. After being lied to by the HC, I wouldn't feel motivated either. It was a bad situation for both sides.

+ 1.......and one would wonder why a hog is treated like he is on hv.

GoldenCOHog

Quote from: seasonhog on January 09, 2016, 06:19:36 pm
+ 1.......and one would wonder why a hog is treated like he is on hv.

People treat him like he lost to ULM and Toledo or something insanely ridiculous. 

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: GoldenCOHog on January 09, 2016, 06:21:09 pm
People treat him like he lost to ULM and Toledo or something insanely ridiculous.
+1

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 09, 2016, 06:12:05 pm
ever heard of H Y P E R B O L E ?  I overstated just to make a point....not everything you read in here is to be taken literally...comprende' ?

Well saying it just made your entire post look dumb.  The guy hasn't had a good qb yet and has had back to back winning seasons. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 09, 2016, 06:29:02 pm
Well saying it just made your entire post look dumb.  The guy hasn't had a good qb yet and has had back to back winning seasons.
well O' Brosef, you can have him

seasonhog

PigTimePlayer

Biddy just retweeted Mallett as....

"well, Houston Texas, this is what happens when you get rid of your best QB"

Holy crap. that's probably not wise. On second thought, this looks like a fake account. that actually makes more sense. Don't think he would really do that.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

majestic

Quote from: PigTimePlayer on January 09, 2016, 06:41:59 pm
Wow . . . Mallett just tweeted

Holy crap. that's probably not wise.
Please tell me that didn't actually happen.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

PigTimePlayer

Quote from: majestic on January 09, 2016, 06:44:47 pm
Please tell me that didn't actually happen.

on second look, I think its a fake account.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Iwastherein1969

Holy crap. that's probably not wise. On second thought, this looks like a fake account. that actually makes more sense. Don't think he would really do that.
link please...and it should be Ryan's own Twitter account...I don't believe it...I believe that I'm feeding the troll with this response

PigTimePlayer

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 09, 2016, 06:46:34 pm
link please...and it should be Ryan's own Twitter account...I don't believe it...I believe that I'm feeding the troll with this response

I think its fake, he took it down. just caught my eye because of the retweet. Glad its fake. Man.

seasonhog

What is wrong with the truth...........

mckinneyhog5

Lol, love it.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Iwastherein1969

PigTimePlayer

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 09, 2016, 06:49:38 pm
Lol, love it.

Its a fake, he didn't do that... the retweet just caught my attention and made me think it was really his account. Glad its not.

majestic

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 09, 2016, 06:50:50 pm
.....lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JPnJO6mhE
You are looking fitter, good job.  Do you need help posting an animated .gif that actually works?
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

grayhawg

Mallett acted ike a spoiled brat and needed to pay for it. With that said I have to admit I enjoyed the butt kicking KC gave BO'B and the Texans.

seasonhog

Quote from: grayhawg on January 09, 2016, 07:02:58 pm
Mallett acted ike a spoiled brat and needed to pay for it. With that said I have to admit I enjoyed the butt kicking KC gave BO'B and the Texans.

I would say the Texans paid the tab........

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: majestic on January 09, 2016, 06:59:17 pm
You are looking fitter, good job.  Do you need help posting an animated .gif that actually works?
no brosef, remember, I'm 3 bills...this is certainly you Majestic...nice, errgh short stroke you have there, my man

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: TrueBlue on January 09, 2016, 06:17:31 pm

You can get as freakin tired as you want of the alarm clock jokes. Mallett was never mentally NFL material from the get go. He has/had the physical ability, but his head has never been on straight. If it were not for Garrick McGee on the sidelines to keep him focused, Ryan would never have performed such as he did for Arkansas. He lit up up his senior stats, but he choked badly in the two biggest games of his college career (Bama and Sugar Bowl), all when everyone here was on some kind of vicarious Heisman watch for him. I know some here are weary of hearing of the Bama and Ohio State pics, and those same are weary of hearing of  how Ryan's private improprieties affected his draft outcome, but they are fact, and cannot be ignored. Ryan has had all the chances in the world to upgrade his status, but has chronically made the personal decision to sabotage his own career. Houston could indeed have used him tonight, but as it turned out, he was always a liability. A damn waste of God given talent I say.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"