Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dowell Loggains new Bears OC

Started by hawginbigd1, January 09, 2016, 12:59:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawginbigd1

With Gase taking the Dolphins gig, looks like Loggains is going to be back to OC position! That's cool, but still have to have Cutler as QB!

PigTimePlayer

Very cool...love to see this happen.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

woo.pig

He will be the next Razorback head football coach.

younghog

GO HOGS

immahog

Quote from: woo.pig on January 09, 2016, 01:13:16 pm

naw BB will be here another 20 years
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

COACHINTEXAS

I talked to his Mom about a year ago and she told me his goal was to coach the Hogs one day
No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

hawgmasta

You heard it here first. After Gruden though

311Hog

Hey everyone has dreams, and he is a young guy with Hog ties.  Being an OC in the NFL can't hurt the ole resume.  I root for him to continue to succeed in his chosen profession. I mean he could have great success with the Bears and in 2 to 4 years get a Head Coach opportunity in the NFL or P5 college and then say Coach B does leave it sure would be cool to have someone like Dowell out there.

sickboy

Quote from: COACHINTEXAS on January 09, 2016, 01:29:56 pm
I talked to his Mom about a year ago and she told me his goal was to coach the Hogs one day

Good man.

flagstaffhog

Quote from: immahog on January 09, 2016, 01:23:18 pm
naw BB will be here another 20 years

I like your way of thinking...

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

3kgthog

LLPL

He lacks the height to be effective as an SEC Head Coach.

oldfart

Quote from: LLPL on January 09, 2016, 03:49:44 pm
He lacks the height to be effective as an SEC Head Coach.
how tall is Saban?

LLPL

Quote from: oldfart on January 09, 2016, 04:44:40 pm
how tall is Saban?

Saban is 5'6". Solid 2 inches over Dowell. I don't make the rules.

jackflash

If this true a great hire I think

songofthesword

I hate to be that guy but this guy has never been the coach on a team with a winning record. What has he actually ever accomplished in the nfl

PonderinHog

Quote from: songofthesword on January 09, 2016, 07:08:55 pm
I hate to be that guy but this guy has never been the coach on a team with a winning record. What has he actually ever accomplished in the nfl
Longevity?

LLPL

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 09, 2016, 07:10:51 pm
Longevity?

Landing an OC twice in the NFL is an accomplishment in itself. Head Coaches are very picky about who they tie their livelihood to so to have garnered that kind of confidence from two coaches is pretty great. He is still a young guy and will have his chance to prove himself. Moving forward I can understand him being judged on his results but for right now just being there is pretty impressive.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MJ2

Quote from: songofthesword on January 09, 2016, 07:08:55 pm

Are you saying he continually comes up short?

Did he get the short end of the stick with the other teams?

He didn't have far to fall from the previous jobs?

Was he short sighted with his play calling?

wholehog92

I certainly hope he sets the world on fire and Jay Cutler never throws another INT during his tenure.

Go Bears.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: COACHINTEXAS on January 09, 2016, 01:29:56 pm
I have also heard that it would be his dream job