Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter gets an agent.

Started by ricepig, January 08, 2016, 02:56:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenCOHog

PorkRinds

Lol.  Hunter's gonna be a high draft pick.  Jimmy Sexton though?  :puke:  I know, I know.  I get it.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgWild

So, Hunter and Hootie have the same agent?

SemperHawg

I absolutely despise Jimmy Sexton....That being said, he would be my first call if I needed an agent.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: HawgWild on January 08, 2016, 03:49:43 pm

Guess Hootie will be calling Sexton again, now wanting the chance to be Hunter's personal coach/trainer.

"Come on Jimmy, you haven't found me a coaching job yet.....& I need some kind of job to get my name back out there.  No....that job offer you got me for the groundskeeper at that Junior High School doesn't count"....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

oldbear

C'mon guys. MOTHO does know tight ends. Just ask Mallett.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HawgWild on January 08, 2016, 03:49:43 pm

He's still with Hootie because its a guarantee that when he gets another job, he'll get money from a buyout within 3 years. Free money.
This is my non-signature signature.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on January 08, 2016, 04:51:01 pm
Guess Hootie will be calling Sexton again, now wanting the chance to be Hunter's personal coach/trainer.

"Come on Jimmy, you haven't found me a coaching job yet.....& I need some kind of job to get my name back out there.  No....that job offer you got me for the groundskeeper at that Junior High School doesn't count"....

You forgot:  ''I'm a winner.  I'm a winner and a fighter.''  ''They scored so fast it just messes you up.''   ''I called that play, Chuck.''  ''I love the helmet.''  ''It's a two chinstrap league.''

Those gems should win anybody and everybody over.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Paul

Quote from: oldbear on January 08, 2016, 04:54:51 pm
C'mon guys. MOTHO does know tight ends. Just ask Mallett.
& Jason Peters

hawganatic

How does a thread about Henry turn into a Nutt bashing?  Some of you seriously need counseling...

razorbackkid

Quote from: hawganatic on January 08, 2016, 05:53:31 pm
How does a thread about Henry turn into a Nutt bashing?  Some of you seriously need counseling...

Amen.  And this is an Amen from a darksider back in those days.  All praise for Henry.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Hoggish1

IronMountainHog

Sexton is Nick Satan's agent. He seems to get him pretty good $$. Good for HH.

Southpointhog

Quote from: IronMountainHog on January 08, 2016, 08:42:24 pm
Sexton is Nick Satan's agent. He seems to get him pretty good $$. Good for HH.

This!

Smokehouse

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on January 08, 2016, 04:51:01 pm

HDN does know a thing or two about coaching TEs. That Ryan Mallett kid had a hell of a TE career :D
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Iwastherein1969

I hope Hunter gets to don the one and only "Blue Star" on the side of his helmet...as the heir apparent to Jason Witten, Hunter would learn from the master at how to get open against all the defenses in the NFL....come on, Jerrah, pull that trigger on HH
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Ray Piggers

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 08, 2016, 08:52:00 pm
I hope Hunter gets to don the one and only "Blue Star" on the side of his helmet...as the heir apparent to Jason Witten, Hunter would learn from the master at how to get open against all the defenses in the NFL....come on, Jerrah, pull that trigger on HH

@ #4 overall? Not gonna happen unless HH falls into the 2nd. Would love to see Hunter in Dallas though!
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Hoggiedawg

Boardon Hamsay

Good move by Hunter Henry. Sexton is one of the best.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

hoghappy

Congratulations Hunter. I think you made a great choice.

Shame on some of you.