Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Alex Collins Theory

Started by KennyForAD, January 06, 2016, 11:20:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ22

Quote from: UAfanatic on January 07, 2016, 10:48:20 am
He's only a frontrunner out of the gate if the whole team can start out of the gate, and not have a slow start..
We need to be ranked high from early in the season.
we need to have a 10 win season at least to have a Heisman.

The best player on a great team beats the best player on a medium team.
He wouldn't be the frontrunner. There are two guys that went to NYC returning. Was Alex on ANY Heisman ballot this year. There is also Fournette who might get 2000 yards if he gets decent QB play.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

hei5manhog

I wanted Jonathon to go last year and I want Alex to go this year. Get that money. It's too risky. We will be fine. If you may not get drafted, that's one thing. But AC will get drafted and have a shot. Another 1300-1500 yard season won't change that.
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

KennyForAD

Wondering why he hasn't decided yet...   Well, maybe tomorrow.

LZH

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 07, 2016, 12:52:53 pm
He got horse collared like every other game. He played the SEC championship and Cap One bowl with a limp

That's why the only kid I remember ever running him down was the guy from Wisconsin in that game, the cornerback I believe,

soooieman

Quote from: UAfanatic on January 07, 2016, 11:09:00 am
I hate merged threads.. every thread has a different personality and trails off to places never intended.. when a thread drops off the front page, I never see it again.. and that's where it belongs in the not so important any more pile. just because the titles are similar doesn't mean that the threads are the same..

I may be alone, but thread police annoy me.
I can't tell you how much I agree with you. I hate it when people say "there's already a thread on this" Well, big effing deal! Who cares if there's another thread. People act like we are on a bus in India and there's only so much room to cram on. If Hogville can't handle another topic started (they can) it's sad times..  That's my .02

PorkRinds

Quote from: soooieman on January 08, 2016, 10:55:35 pm
I can't tell you how much I agree with you. I hate it when people say "there's already a thread on this" Well, big effing deal! Who cares if there's another thread. People act like we are on a bus in India and there's only so much room to cram on. If Hogville can't handle another topic started (they can) it's sad times..  That's my .02

Ask them for a refund. I hear Steef is the guy to go to with complaints, but that may just be a rumor.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 08, 2016, 11:03:35 pm
Ask them for a refund. I hear Steef is the guy to go to with complaints, but that may just be a rumor.

Brick Top loves Tommy.
This is my non-signature signature.

reddogjcss

Great theory and hope it's correct.

20hog11

More than wanting Alex to come back, I want him to be a stud in the NFL. We need that one former hog that future high school kids look up to and will want to emulate. DMAC should have been that guy but then the raiders happened..... :puke:.

KennyForAD

Quote from: reddogjcss on January 08, 2016, 11:32:11 pm
Great theory and hope it's correct.

Thank you..  fellow theoretical scientist.

BadPorcino

Quote from: KennyForAD on January 06, 2016, 11:20:05 pm
Theory:  Alex Collins isn't really considering going pro.  This is just part of his Heisman Campaign, which began with him striking the Heisman pose in the bowl game.  Then BB started talking him up for Heisman.  By waiting to announce, his decision to return will make a news splash which will begin the 'official' Heisman Campaign.   All part of the plan.  If I am right, I expect Arkansas will promote him well, unlike McFadden's campaigns, in which Nutt yelled at a tv camera one time, and did nothing else.

No source.  No inside info.  I'm just on to 'em.  Bet
I like it👍

KennyForAD

chip5

I think Alex should turn pro. I think AC have the making of an Emmitt Smith! Productive, Shifty, Durable back that lack high-end speed. Should have a long professional career.

sickboy

Quote from: 20hog11 on January 08, 2016, 11:56:02 pm
More than wanting Alex to come back, I want him to be a stud in the NFL. We need that one former hog that future high school kids look up to and will want to emulate. DMAC should have been that guy but then the raiders happened..... :puke:.

I mean -- DMac has had a pretty good career. He's something like 15th in active rushers in the NFL right now. And out of the guys his age -- I think Ray Rice is the only guy who's got more yards than him. And out of guys that are younger, Shady McCoy is the only guy who's got more rushing yards than him.

If he has another couple years like he had this year -- he'll end up top 50 in rushing yards all time. I guess people expected him to be Adrian Peterson level (he's currently 17th all time) -- but DMac has had a pretty good career, all things considered.

HogMantheIntruder

Amen. It's like the ones who always say, "Why don't we just let the guys we pay millions of dollars, that actually know what they're doing,  ___________?"  It's a forum for discussion and opinions, but that seems to be lost at times. Now, I will say that some merging and regulation is necessary.  That's what separates us from the Drive Time Sports  :puke:
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Huds_HawgTide

Dmac was marketed very good the second go round
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Well, look at the two Knile threads.

The brand new one is EXACTLY like the older one.
No personality at this point.
No different information.

Just sayin'.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

KennyForAD

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 09, 2016, 04:08:51 pm
Well, look at the two Knile threads.

The brand new one is EXACTLY like the older one.
No personality at this point.
No different information.

Just sayin'.

You can never find a thread cop when you need one...

KennyForAD

Quote from: McKdaddy on January 07, 2016, 02:53:53 pm
Dudley spoke at our Tulsa Razorback Club in early November.  He felt AC would go pro, in part due to pressure to provide financially for family.

Dudley don't know didley

jry04

Quote from: KennyForAD on January 09, 2016, 05:58:37 pm
Dudley don't know didley
Knows quite a bit more than 99% on here, though.

Being reported on another pay board (Not Dudley's) that it will come out soon that Alex is going pro.

devildoghawg

Quote from: KennyForAD on January 09, 2016, 05:58:37 pm
Dudley don't know didley

How can you put any salt in the word of someone named Dudley Dawson. 
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.