Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's OFFICIAL. Liberty Bowl VS. Kansas St.

Started by JusJim, December 06, 2015, 03:19:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

This will be one of the most exciting bowls to watch, said no one ever. Except maybe David Bazzel.

stan the man

Dr. Starcs

Indeed.

So glad I didn't order tickets for this pitiful matchup.

010HogFan

The real Hogules

This blows!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE that stadium and will NOT be attending the game.

It's a lose/lose situation for our team, too.
Win and you were supposed to. Lose and you're the laughing stock of college football.

I hope that this is our last trip to Liberty Bowl stadium forEVER!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

rljjr

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 06, 2015, 03:20:34 pm
This will be one of the most exciting bowls to watch, said no one ever. Except maybe David Bazzel.

Maybe he can create a trophy.

hogfan58

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 06, 2015, 03:20:34 pm

TROPHY GAME!!
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

scruf

Borderline narcoleptic.

I'll take and enjoy the 8th win though. Woo pig!

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

010HogFan

Arthur pigby sellers.

regi

Playing K State in Liberty in a way is better than having to play them in the Cotton. You go to Cotton you expect a big time opponent. Like OU, Texas or TCU, you go to Liberty you expect a mid-tier opponent likr East Carolina, UCF or K State.

Country Stylz

It's not like we are 10-2 or 9-3. This is what we get.

Dr. Starcs

Wait a minute.  Craig Morgan will be the halftime entertainment!  I'm in! 

This keeps getting better and better.

DiamondHogFan

harrisburghog

FreshHog

Quote from: Country Stylz on December 06, 2015, 03:26:34 pm

Give me a break. 7-5 with ROAD wins over Tennesse, LSU, and Ole Miss, with a 3rd place finish in the west....

That warrants more than this dumpy ass bowl.

Instead of buying tickets that will give the liberty bowl any money to NOT upgrade that dump... I'll just donate the ticket costs to the razorback foundation.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Country Stylz on December 06, 2015, 03:26:34 pm

Let Tennessee play our schedule and let's see how they fare!
We beat LSU in Death Valley and LSU lost 3 out of their last 4 games and STILL were given a better bowl than we were.
This is BULL$H!!

Dr. Starcs

Espn always ranks the bowls on watch-ability.

I will be shocked if this isn't in the 30s. (Temperature included)

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: FreshHog on December 06, 2015, 03:28:38 pm
Give me a break. 7-5 with ROAD wins over Tennesse, LSU, and Ole Miss, with a 3rd place finish in the west....

That warrants more than this dumpy ass bowl.

Instead of buying tickets that will give the liberty bowl any money to NOT upgrade that dump... I'll just donate the ticket costs to the razorback foundation.
We lost to Toledo. If we would have beat MSU then we'd be in a Florida bowl. It is what it is.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

The real Hogules

Uncommon

BPsTheMan

gotta get some no's in this thread too

nonononononononononoonononononononononononononoonononononononononononononoononono

Choctaw Hog

Dr. Starcs

Yep. I'm logging off and cooling off hopefully.

Lake City Hog

I can maybe understand Bama fans or LSU fans being spoiled brats, but some of you are simply stupid.
We are 7-5 and the Liberty Bowl is better than being at home at 5-7!

My best advice is to stay home and cry about it. Unless something bad happens I plan to be there and hope to have some of my adult children with me.

Choctaw Hog

Potosihog

Will probably be Snyders last game.  I wouldn't dismiss them as a weak opponent.  Before anyone points to CGP situation for comparison I would say it is a much much different situation.  KSU will play with their hair on fire if CBS announces retirement as expected.

FreshHog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on December 06, 2015, 03:29:37 pm
We lost to Toledo. If we would have beat MSU then we'd be in a Florida bowl. It is what it is.

People keep bringing up [CENSORED] toledo... It doesnt matter. We finished 3rd in the hardest division of college football. darn I'd rather have toledo's bowl game! Boca Raton is a siiiick place, plus at least they get a top 25 opponent.

Music City Hog

buy tickets and attend the game and maybe we will get better bowls in the future. 

FreshHog

Quote from: Music City Hog on December 06, 2015, 03:32:28 pm
buy tickets and attend the game and maybe we will get better bowls in the future.

There is a zero % chance I give any money to that dump of a city.

Country Stylz

Quote from: The real Hogules on December 06, 2015, 03:29:05 pm
Let Tennessee play our schedule and let's see how they fare!
We beat LSU in Death Valley and LSU lost 3 out of their last 4 games and STILL were given a better bowl than we were.
This is BULL$H!!
Maybe if we didn't let Dak and Mahomes pass for 10 bazillion yards on us we would be looking at a better setup.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

FreshHog

Quote from: hogz11 on December 06, 2015, 03:32:35 pm
Exactly. And LSU should've had another win on their record due to the cancelled game. We don't get to lose to Toledo and Techy Tech and then go 7-5 and then get to complain about the bowl.

Sure we do. We're doing it right now. We got shafted. Pure and simple.

IDK whats worse, the bowl selection, or the fact that the hog haters are out in force right now.

HotlantaHog

Hogs will get a better bowl when they win more games. There are obviously too many bowls with teams with losing records getting bids.

This will be Brandon Allen's finale so I hope there is a good crowd.

Music City Hog

Quote from: FreshHog on December 06, 2015, 03:32:49 pm
There is a zero % chance I give any money to that dump of a city.

There ya have it

Dirty

I know how much you guys hate this bowl!  Wish we could go back to 2013 and no bowl!   

Serious people!  How we quickly forget!

FreshHog

Quote from: Music City Hog on December 06, 2015, 03:33:54 pm
There ya have it

Ill be paying 3x the ticket price to the razorback foundation... that way our school gets 100% of the cost... not gonna waste money on memphis. *puke*

Arkapigdiesel

QuoteIt's OFFICIAL. Liberty Bowl VS. Kansas St.
Well, it's better than a stick in the eye.  Regardless, need to finish the season with a W.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

HognVA

KennyForAD

If this is representative of our fan base - then we are a sorry lot indeed.  Is there nothing you people wont moan and wail about?

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!  Beat the Hell out of kansas state....
Go HOGS Go!

hogs5204

Just bought my tickets to cheer on the hogs vs cats.
Go Hogs!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

rljjr

Quote from: Music City Hog on December 06, 2015, 03:32:28 pm

Your narrative is obvious, but not supported by reality. Hogs travel well for the most part.

TNRazorbacker

Im not enamored with the bowl or the matchup  but I'm not the least bit surprised. We are one game above .500. What we're all you teeth gnashers expecting exactly?

OrvilleRedenporker

You'd think with an athletic director as chair of CFP Committee and road victories over Tennessee, LSU and Ole Miss we'd get at least the outback. 5-3 in the west and we've never played there and we just played KSU in 2012 in Cotton. We could've gotten this bowl at 6-6 or 5-7. Pathetic

Porkette

I just want to win. Arkansas doesn't have such a great history in bowl games that we feel like we should win (of course, several of the worst of those debacles were during the Nutt years). Let's just go get the victory to finish with a better record than last year!
GO HOGS GO!

Hulk HOGan

Pretty much the most boring matchup that was possible. I'd rather watch another game against Texas Tech. Or play Memphis in the Birmingham Bowl, but a win is a win.