Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another huge win for the soccer team

Started by psycHOGlogist, September 16, 2016, 11:04:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

psycHOGlogist

September 16, 2016, 11:04:19 pm Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:20:43 pm by psycHOGlogist
For the first time in 21 tries, Arkansas takes down Florida, the #4 team in the country, 2-1. No doubt we benefitted a little bit from the monsoon-like rains before the game, which made the field a bit mucky, but overall we actually played a strong match against the Gators.

Despite winning both games last week, we dropped out of the top 25 (to the top RV team) - there is no doubt at this point that we move back into the rankings. Wins over Duke and Florida this year. Ranked #2 and #4 when we played them.

WPS!!

ETA: And the AD does the celebratory head-first puddle dive - nice!

https://twitter.com/RazorbackSoccer/status/776996443374530560

hoglady

Good job by the ladies.
Nice to see Long celebrate with them.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

runninhog

phadedhawg

That's awesome!  I'm glad to see AD Long all in for all our athletes, not just the big money sports.  Great stuff. 

I love soccer and had no clue our ladies were this good.  I would love to watch sometime.

JHicks3636

Arkansas beats Ole Miss 2-1 on the road to go 4-0 in the SEC. Were ranked 15th this week.