Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A win at Tennessee could stop a long streak..

Started by JackMcQueen, February 03, 2016, 03:24:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackMcQueen

for the Lady Vols..

Tennessee is currently at 23rd in the AP poll, & they've been in the AP poll for 563 straight weeks dating back to 2/17/1985..

Arkansas is 1-12 all time in Knoxville, but they did upset then #6 Tennessee at TBA in 2012.
2 SEC titles, 4 SEC West titles, 28 NCAA Tournaments, 6 NCAA Super Regionals, 8 College World Series
THIS...IS...BASEBALL!

rjm1940

Jack, I like your thinking.

We did not play as well as I expected in our last game and we lost two prior games we should have won.  Just bad luck.  It is time for luck to even out.  We should have a lot of good luck in the TN game.

It is time for the ladies to play well and beat TN.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: rjm1940 on February 03, 2016, 06:14:18 pm
Jack, I like your thinking.

We did not play as well as I expected in our last game and we lost two prior games we should have won.  Just bad luck.  It is time for luck to even out.  We should have a lot of good luck in the TN game.

It is time for the ladies to play well and beat TN.

One, we already played well and beat Tenner!  Its hard to do it twice in the same year with a good team, especially at their place on the return trip.  I will be gentle, my fellow hogite, but luck is something you bring with you and something you earn unless you just cant hit the broadside of a barn.  Speaking of barn, we were in the game with Auburn and almost beat them on the road (which I thought we would do) because we shot lights out, like 10 of 13 from three, some unrighteous number similiar.  If we arent hot like that, it is not nearly so close.

We do match up fairly well against Tenner, but their best player had an off night against us, I dont look for that to happen.  I will still hope for us, but the smart money would be on Tenner by fifteen.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.