Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M Game

Started by flippinhogmana, January 07, 2016, 06:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

Quote from: psycHOGlogist on January 07, 2016, 08:49:12 pm
Dear Coach Dykes:

Please play this lineup every game. KThxbye.

yeah, a little less energizer bunny though...
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: flippinhogmana on January 07, 2016, 08:50:01 pm
Outstanding! who'd a thought it a few days ago!

Not me, and if anyone says different, they're lying! lol

67-61 Hogs.

Cooper, JJ, and Brooks were really outstanding tonight. Wolff was not all that effective offensively, but she scrapped like crazy against the TAMU bigs underneath.

Dr. Starcs

Heck yeah!

Great job team

jseinfeld50

I have slightly more hope now KB might not transfer - didn't see how many mins for her this game

psycHOGlogist

Transferring before a senior year is a pretty drastic move - I hope she and CJD can hug it out (figuratively speaking).

Hogtied85

I will you tell you right now this game made me nervous and scared. Thank you GOD for the win

BWS

WPS!!! Big win for the Lady Backs. Several players stepped up big in this game. DD West played the best game Ive seen from her.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: BWS on January 07, 2016, 09:00:59 pm
DD West played the best game Ive seen from her.

Absolutely!

rjm1940

Quote from: psycHOGlogist on January 07, 2016, 08:43:42 pm
I can't - this ridiculous whip around coverage won't let me watch. :-(

I watched the whiparound as well.  These guys SUCK.  Someone needs to think about the game selection.  In a close game with less than three minutes to play these guys changed to games which were in the second or third Q and games where there was a 10 point or more difference in the score.

Of course I just wanted to watch Arkansas, but the last three minutes of a game that could go either way should be shown. 

Thanks guys for the play by play.

This was a good win and I am happy for the players and coaches.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: rjm1940 on January 07, 2016, 09:36:03 pm
I watched the whiparound as well.  These guys SUCK.  Someone needs to think about the game selection.  In a close game with less than three minutes to play these guys changed to games which were in the second or third Q and games where there was a 10 point or more difference in the score.

Of course I just wanted to watch Arkansas, but the last three minutes of a game that could go either way should be shown. 

Thanks guys for the play by play.

This was a good win and I am happy for the players and coaches.

You do realize that the only alternative I found for the broadcast to the whiparound coverage was the A&M broadcast....now thats tough....almost as bad as being jerked off the game by whiparound, I dont know which is worse.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: rjm1940 on January 07, 2016, 09:36:03 pm
In a close game with less than three minutes to play these guys changed to games which were in the second or third Q and games where there was a 10 point or more difference in the score.

Yes, EXACTLY!

But they seem really proud of covering "all seven games!"

flippinhogmana

If you recall I have begged to limit the minutes of the freshmen, play zone, start the ones, he started...he did all three tonight and we beat a top 13 team,,,maybe a top ten team on another night...Danberry, Swenson and Freemen all played five minutes or under...Zimm didnt play.  Monk played twenty minutes...a bit much...but I have to cut JD some slack, he limited the others, I can tolerate a bit of excess for the energizer.  DD played a lot more minutes that normal because she was active...I was glad to see her...she earned her playing time....I hope we see a similar effort for the next game on the road (Sun 2pm)!  Miss State is a good team...and the refs dont give you an even break on the road in the SEC most of the time...but we now have a chance to be a lot better that 1-15 I think.....! 

psycHOGlogist

True - Miss St. looks very good this year, imo. And the refs are really jobbing SC on the road at Vandy. I think SC will still win, but the zebras should be wearing 'Dore jerseys.

flippinhogmana

I always thought that if I was going to have to play five on eight I should be able to foul the other three!

Justifiable Hogicide

pigture perfect

Way to go Ladybacks. Proud of you gals.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

nwahogfan1

Quote from: flippinhogmana on January 07, 2016, 09:46:07 pm
If you recall I have begged to limit the minutes of the freshmen, play zone, start the ones, he started...he did all three tonight and we beat a top 13 team,,,maybe a top ten team on another night...Danberry, Swenson and Freemen all played five minutes or under...Zimm didnt play.  Monk played twenty minutes...a bit much...but I have to cut JD some slack, he limited the others, I can tolerate a bit of excess for the energizer.  DD played a lot more minutes that normal because she was active...I was glad to see her...she earned her playing time....I hope we see a similar effort for the next game on the road (Sun 2pm)!  Miss State is a good team...and the refs dont give you an even break on the road in the SEC most of the time...but we now have a chance to be a lot better that 1-15 I think.....! 
Yes you did and good call.  I don't know why Jimmy has waited this long to limit the Freshman minutes.  Maybe he was teaching a bigger lesson to the upper class men or maybe he was learning some things himself but hopefully this is the beginning of better things to come.