Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10:30 AM start time today in case you didnt notice...

Started by flippinhogmana, November 13, 2015, 08:05:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

I have never seen a start time like that except in tournament times...whats the occasion?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

jseinfeld50

Nearby schools are sending kids to the game. Early start time allows them to eat lunch near regular time and return to school before end of the day.

flippinhogmana

game is being carried live (radio broadcast) on arkansasrazorbacks.com Hogs up 17 after one quarter.  Everyone has already played.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

51-23 at the half, pretty much everyone has scored.  I think Cooley leads with eight, but JJ has about that too, I know she hit her first two shots both threes, so JJ has maybe more.  A lot of women have five, six points.  Malica Monk, Jordan Danberry and Kelsey Brooks are playing well in different ways.  MM and JD are leading a pressing pressure defense, KB is dishing assists and scoring in the half court.  DD West, Swenson and AC are beneficiaries of all three.

flippinhogmana

Arkansas up to 78 pts at the end of 3--AC leads the way with 15, DC (Devin Cosper) has eight---JJ has eleven I think, KB close to double digits but those two are very much leading the way none the less.  DD West is playing very well with eight, running the floor and as I had greatly hoped, in much better physical health apparently (than last two years). 

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

November 13, 2015, 12:03:34 pm #7 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:25:39 pm by flippinhogmana
Swenson hits two free throws, eight pts for her 85-44 (this announcer is hard to follow, we score two pts but only pick up on point in his score and he has done that several times, but it might be the scoreboard is updating slowly)...

flippinhogmana

four women in double figures now (Ac, 15, JJ, 13, KB 11, and MM 10), 91-46 now

jseinfeld50

flippinhogmana

DD West makes a layup joins the double figures groups (five of them) with eleven pts. 97-53 final.  DD West scores two at the buzzer to take her to 13.  JJ had a double doube I believe, AC one rebound short of a double I think, lead with way with 15, she also fouled out.  Her free throws were much more in line with her career stats, even better than the first game, I think she was five for five or six for six. 

flippinhogmana

jseinfeld50

November 13, 2015, 12:37:06 pm #12 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:51:23 pm by jseinfeld50
Glad to hear DD West getting on the court and producing.  Had pretty much given up that she might ever be able to contribute. Hope her knees hold up throughout the season especially during the conference and post season.

flippinhogmana

Dr. Starcs

Quarters?

Did I totally miss a rule change this year or just forget about it?

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 13, 2015, 07:13:00 pm
Quarters?

Did I totally miss a rule change this year or just forget about it?
4 quarters now 10 minutes in length.  Also team fouls begin all over at the beginning of each quarter.  I think  at 5 fouls teams are in the 2 shot penalty. 

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"