Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Khalil Garland

Started by Bacon_Bitz, January 29, 2018, 02:57:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

la20688

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 30, 2018, 01:45:04 pm
At the PK80, Bill Walton spoke very highly about Garland's practices.
Who knows what Walton was actually watching though. He may have been stoned and watching a dog running around catching a frisbee for all we know.

parallaxpig

How is it medically ok for Garland to run up and down court in practice but not in a game?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Hawg Red

Quote from: parallaxpig on February 15, 2018, 03:44:28 pm
How is it medically ok for Garland to run up and down court in practice but not in a game?

I don't think he is a full practice participant. Is it being claimed that he is?

parallaxpig

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 15, 2018, 04:13:54 pm
I don't think he is a full practice participant. Is it being claimed that he is?

He runs the three on three full court drills.  Does not scrimmage.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

TebowHater

Quote from: parallaxpig on February 15, 2018, 05:43:19 pm
He runs the three on three full court drills.  Does not scrimmage.

How is it safe to play 3 on 3 but not 5 on 5? This whole thing has been so incredibly odd. And sad.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: la20688 on February 02, 2018, 04:00:12 pm
Who knows what Walton was actually watching though. He may have been stoned and watching a dog running around catching a frisbee for all we know.

Honestly how does Walton get on TV?

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: TebowHater on February 15, 2018, 06:46:22 pm
How is it safe to play 3 on 3 but not 5 on 5? This whole thing has been so incredibly odd. And sad.

I agree but if he is running full court 3 on 3 that gives hope that he will get to play next season. If there was absolutely no chance they wouldn't be allowing him to run up and down at all.