Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who all is staying home to watch the hogs basketball team tomorrow?

Started by checkraiser88, November 23, 2017, 06:59:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

bythelake

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

jgphillips3

Y'all act like that's crazy.  Bret's last game in a meaningless season versus a chance to get back on the national stage in basketball against a true blue blood.  By the way, the basketball team is looking great.  Regardless of agenda, it's not a ridiculous question.

The Hawg Marshal

bythelake

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

The_Iceman

Football will be turned off once basketball starts. Maybe sooner.

Razorbacks#1

Watching both from home, they are all Razorbacks, regardless the sport, doing the Dual setup for tomorrow, while the wife and daughter are out spending my money. Money well spent as far as I can see.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

pghawg1

bigred223

Couldn't care less about this joke of a football team. Will be watching basketball.

alohawg

As far as Im concerned football is dead until changes are made. Basketball otoh is looking pretty darn good! Go hogs!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

elksnort

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 23, 2017, 07:07:46 pm
Football always takes precedence for me.
Yes sir. Amy said to put the bball game on in the kitchen. I said the football game will be on every TV in the house. DVR is indeed a friend.

bythelake

Quote from: farmhawg on November 23, 2017, 07:11:25 pm
Here is holier than thou......

You got that right.  Lol.  Just wish everybody would go to support seniors.  Why not?

TNhawgfan

Basketball will be on dvr. Last football game of the season, and despite the awful year we've had, I'll miss it when it's gone
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

LRHog

Quote from: elksnort on November 23, 2017, 07:20:14 pm
Yes sir. Amy said to put the bball game on in the kitchen. I said the football game will be on every TV in the house. DVR is indeed a friend.

You must like inflicting pain on yourself. Ill support the boys, but I'd prefer to watch a coach actually earning his paycheck.

The Hawg Marshal

I would be the same way. I'm actually going to the game tomorrow. I figure I might as well close out the BB era.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogeye_Pierce

I am sick to death of football and am really glad that I have a legitimate excuse to turn that debacle off tomorrow. By the time the basketball game starts tomorrow the Hogs will already be down 3-4 TDs which will make it that much easier to switch over. FOOTBALL IS DEAD AT THE U OF A!
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

Danny J

The football game may be over before the bball team even tips off...seriously

hogwildest

I love both sports.  Usually, the last football game would take precedence over an early season basketball game, but this year a chance at revenge from last year's NCAA tourney and a potential 5-0 start beats a likely tough to watch football game that doesn't really matter. 

Obviously hoping for 2 wins within a couple of hours of each other, regardless.  Go Hogs!

Hogtropolis™

Gave my football tickets away as soon as we won in basketball today. Would prefer to watch both on TV than football in person and miss basketball.

Very excited about basketball this year. Most exciting game we've had in basketball this early in the year in a long time.

rwspear

who is amy

you may as well start supporting the basketball team. its gonna be a LONG time before the football program has any chance to be nearly as good as the basketball program.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on November 23, 2017, 09:53:48 pm
Very excited about basketball this year. Most exciting game we've had in basketball this early in the year in a long time.
Hogs up! Covid down!