Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i know how the hogs pick n choose which games to show up for...been the mo for years

Started by Modsquad24, January 21, 2015, 06:42:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

hogsanity

They do not pick and choose, but if in the 1st 3 minutes or so they see the opponent playing a slow pace, or playing zone on D, or they break the Hogs press a couple times early, the Hogs start to pout about not being able to play "their game". From the coach down to the last player on the bench, they do not want to play against a zone, they do not want to have to grind it out on the defensive end, and they do not want to stop pressing and trapping. So they pout about it. They try to force the tempo, and it just snowballs on them.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Biggus Piggus

Can't afford to play only the veteran group for almost the entire game. If the Hogs rely on Madden, Bell, Williams and Harris to go with Qualls and Portis, Alabama will destroy them again.

Can't afford to get outscored 46-28 inside the arc the way Ole Miss beat the Hogs. The 28 was as big a problem as the 46.
[CENSORED]!

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 21, 2015, 08:46:59 am
Can't afford to play only the veteran group for almost the entire game. If the Hogs rely on Madden, Bell, Williams and Harris to go with Qualls and Portis, Alabama will destroy them again.

Can't afford to get outscored 46-28 inside the arc the way Ole Miss beat the Hogs. The 28 was as big a problem as the 46.

And the closer to the basket, the worse it got.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

hogfan10

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 21, 2015, 08:46:59 am

Looks more like we can't afford to play the same 3,4, & 5 the whole game against Bama if they are going to get dominated like that down low.